Nose is so important look at this transformation.

C

ChaddestLite

Iron
Invisible to stacy. Unbelievable.

Attachments

• 92d9359.jpg
    92d9359.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 386
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 1680 and NormieKilla
there should be a drinking game made for this

every time you see a transformation in whatever. mewing, gymcel, fat loss, surgery w/e

and you see the before picture in shit lightning and angle and after picture in good lightning and best angle

you take a shot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, born to die 2002, Deleted member 616 and 14 others
she needs to mew, disgusting submental area

She just refused to do her bar mitzvah

• JFL
Reactions: bankrolls
My Chad friend keeps saying i'd look so different with a normal nose :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Nigga said stacy im crying

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Hector, Bennett and 2 others
I got rhino and am still truecel

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
nose is more important on women or men with more feminine faces.
PM me. My only cope is that I would be decent looking if it weren't for my Jew nose.
same and shit tier eye area

nose is more important on women or men with more feminine faces.

same and shit tier eye area
Yeah. But I don't have a feminine face, I'd say it's masculine actually, but that still doesn't stop having a bad nose from looking bad on me. Maybe it looks bad because it's unnatural, I've had many accidents involving my nose as a kiddo.

• +1
Yeah. But I don't have a feminine face, I'd say it's masculine actually, but that still doesn't stop having a bad nose from looking bad on me. Maybe it looks bad because it's unnatural, I've had many accidents involving my nose as a kiddo.
well i have a more feminine face bc i have shit browridge so a FAT TENSION TIP is so bad on me. i need to tell them to not touch my philtrum :feelsbaton:

rhino and hair are my priority.
If I get money after that, i'll do something for a better chin

Nose is super important on women, I believe its because women have smaller skulls so they dont have the extra bones ( jaw width and height ) to help make the ( big ) nose fit their face

• +1
My sister-in-law had a crazy transformation from a nose job and simply straightening her hair lol
She has amazing 'cat eyes' in terms of colour and shape, but always had a big nose and didn't get much attention.
Went too Iran and got a nose job. Started to straighten her hair, too
She went from being semi-ignored to someone who all the guys in the bar were intimidated by and desperate to bang lol

From fuckable and cute to fuckable and cute. If I was a woman I'd never get plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, HighIQcel and NormieKilla
Nose

just look at this nose transformation as well

The naison always looks off on noses after rhino

Nose is more important on women than men

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and NormieKilla
best, cheapest rhino surgeons around Europe?

Nose is important for breathing

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Breathing is important for nose

• +1
well i have a more feminine face bc i have shit browridge so a FAT TENSION TIP is so bad on me. i need to tell them to not touch my philtrum :feelsbaton:
Yes you look quite feminine, it's not just the eye area but also the longer hair. All I need is an upward tip, it'll restore what my nose looks like, but I'd still have that dent on the side of my nose which is due to my nasal bone pressing against my skin.
best, cheapest rhino surgeons around Europe?
Turkey. Otherwise, you should go to Iran. They are very experienced working on hooked noses, even moreso than the Turks.

Turkey. Otherwise, you should go to Iran. They are very experienced working on hooked noses, even moreso than the Turks.
I wonder how come Iran isn't a very discussed location for nosecels ? Iranian surgeons are way above westeners surgeons and for europecels Iran isn't that far nor expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Gengar
I wonder how come Iran isn't a very discussed location for nosecels ? Iranian surgeons are way above westeners surgeons and for europecels Iran isn't that far nor expensive.
I believe it's because they're racist af; giving in to western propaganda regarding Iran. But they're missing out heavily. It needs to be promoted since they're worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and NormieKilla
As someone once said here "for women, a rhino is a equalivement of le fort 3 for us".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2846
can't wait until I can afford a rhino, mine is not hooked but it's like a huge triangle covering half my face + it's overprojected like fuk

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2810
Literally my nose JFL, ima get a rhino soon, I already have the money
Im getting rhino next summer to fix my crooked nose, costs 2k euros in slovakia, just gonna wageslave for 2 months

Im getting rhino next summer to fix my crooked nose, costs 2k euros in slovakia, just gonna wageslave for 2 months
I already have te money, I just dont know where and I still doubt about it, most of my environment is against also

Everything matters. Nose, hands, feet, fingernails, teeth, everything.

• +1