Nose Is Underrated On Here

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
Having a big nose just destroys your facial harmony, you need everything else to be on point with a big nose to be human. Even Gandy is invisible to JB"s because he's a bignosecel (Gandy was virgin until 21 and thought he was ugly because of big nose). Having a harmonious nose is very underrated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Copemaxxing, AutisticBeaner and 3 others
I think gandy being a virgin till 21 is most likely a LARP to make him more relatable to his majority of male demographic. It a marketing stunt most likely

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, 5'8manlet, recessed and 4 others
I think gandy being a virgin till 21 is most likely a LARP to make him relate more to his majority of male demographic. It a marketing stunt most likely

I think gandy being a virgin till 21 is most likely a LARP to make him more relatable to his majority of male demographic. It a marketing stunt most likely
He said he was a bit chubby I’ve seen guyd become really good looking after losing fat

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Having any feature that is overly bad will fuck up harmony tbh

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Good_Little_Goy, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
Water

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and godlikesz
Slim, slightly upturned nose is ideal. Doesn't need to be chieseled or generic. I'

Yes I think the only one who truly was virgin for a long time is probably Cavill bc he was literally an unconfident fat WoW nerd for most of his life. Hell when he was being called for the superman role he was still in the middle of a raid and didn't pick up.

• +1
Reactions: recessed
Slim, slightly upturned nose is ideal. Doesn't need to be chieseled or generic. I'
Crazy side jeff seid

Slim, slightly upturned nose is ideal. Doesn't need to be chiseled or generic.
Shit that punctuation. Gandy's virginity is prolly cope to make us subhumans feel better.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
The thing about nose is that it can only failio but not halo you, for most it doesn't really matter much

The thing about nose is that it can only failio but not halo you, for most it doesn't really matter much
Why the fuck did it post twice

Download

It becomes a failo when it's the focal point of the face. The first thing you probably notice about this guy is NOT his sharp gonions or hollow cheeks but his very large nose.

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and Copeful
Why the fuck did it post twice

who nose