NOSE IS VERY IMPORTANT

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
3235944 1672956064986
3235943 1672956021349

pretty boy chad subhuman jew construction worker

Stop coping its all about muh jaww. Brad pitt has a horrible hyoid bone which makes a big nose look SUBHUMAN on him. nose is very important if u have a wide or jew one u need rhinoplasty.

Look at these models.
ryrbqxatvf2rmqiept0p

cute pretty boy ethnic brutally over abused dog birdcel

most attractive guy its over...

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, Sens, angelo and 7 others
Nose is more for photo quality. Irl it's less important

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, tia0505, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
Nose is more for photo quality. Irl it's less important. For women it's a dealbreaker though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Sens, Deleted member 23564 and 2 others
@TRUE_CEL It's over...

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
my life would be 180 degree different with a thinner nose and sharper nosetip
I'd be tiktok tier prettyboy no joke

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, tia0505, Debetro and 3 others
my life would be 180 degree different with a thinner nose and sharper nosetip
I'd be tiktok tier prettyboy no joke
my life would change dramatically as well. i have worse nose than gandy its brutal and goes down. im getting rhinoplasty soon

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Almost Chadlite and AchooWhalesAreBlue
my nose is questionably hooked from the side but i assume that's because of my maxilla recession

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
What is the success rate on male nose jobs? I think I will get one too. Do you need a giga-skilled surgeon for 20k?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Imagine making a thread about the importance of nose and not including FRONT pics, retard.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, becomingnearperfect, Ukcel1388 and 4 others
my life would change dramatically as well. i have worse nose than gandy its brutal and goes down. im getting rhinoplasty soon
mine isn't even bad, it is straight with a strong high set bridge but this roman/greek nose is too masculine for the rest of my face
something thinner and sharper could have make a big difference im sure, my cortisol spikes hard when I see eboys living off their thin nose

• +1
Reactions: SnowDiles
Imagine making a thread about the importance of nose and not including FRONT pics, retard.
jew noses can look good from the front i dont care about ur nigger nose u abused dog

• +1
it doesnt have to be straight or upturned, as long as it doesnt break the harmony its okay.
Theres also a that doja cat's movement of girls that are attracted to big noses, they used to be all over tiktok.

after all deep inside women want to feel feminine next to her man, and if he has a prettier nose than her thats not good.

• +1
Reactions: Sens and Deleted member 24167
t
it doesnt have to be straight or upturned, as long as it doesnt break the harmony its okay.
Theres also a that doja cat's movement of girls that are attracted to big noses, they used to be all over tiktok.

after all deep inside women want to feel feminine next to her man, and if he has a prettier nose than her thats not good.
thats cope girls dont like big noses its like sayting they like big boys its all fake

• +1
Yeah this thread is pointless
Even women know that fucking hook doesn't look good, that's why every other woman gets a rhino nowadays

What is ideal nose for asian?

What is ideal nose for asian?

jew noses can look good from the front i dont care about ur nigger nose u abused dog
Lol that's the point you fucking subhuman, if you can still look good from the front then it's not a death sentence.

good thing i have a small nose then
20230105 200309

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
I submental mog brad pitt. feels good :feelsez:

@datboijj why the react

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
My nose is destroying my life

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and JohnDoe
My nose is destroying my life
You can't be ugly only because of your nose, most likely you have a shit maxilla which is most likely the underlying cause behind all of your failos.

• +1
You can't be ugly only because of your nose, most likely you have a shit maxilla which is most likely the underlying cause behind all of your failos.
you can indeed be ugly just because of nose. look at the ethnic, he is a subhuman with the big nose and pretty boy with small one. just depends how brutal nose is

• +1
I have the same problem.

imagine making threads about noses when you can get them fixed in < 3 hours.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and volcelfatcel
I have the same problem.
I saw a picture of your nose (allegedly) in some thread by some guy seething about you like a few days ago. Mine is worse. Yours looks fucked from side angle but it doesn't seem wide, it seems thin/medium width unlike mine which is really wide/bulbous. Yours is easily fixed with minor rhino, mine will require extensive rhino because need to not only make it thinner but fix the bulbous tip AND my nose is too long so need to shorten it but also make sure the insides of my nostsrils are not visible from the side, i hate that shit. Yours has this last issue aswell. Pic related is me i think..

Attachments

• Untitled51526161.png
    Untitled51526161.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Gengar
I have the same problem.
I saw a picture of your nose (allegedly) in some thread by some guy seething about you like a few days ago. Mine is worse. Yours looks fucked from side angle but it doesn't seem wide, it seems thin/medium width unlike mine which is really wide/bulbous. Yours is easily fixed with minor rhino, mine will require extensive rhino because need to not only make it thinner but fix the bulbous tip AND my nose is too long so need to shorten it but also make sure the insides of my nostsrils are not visible from the side, i hate that shit. Yours has this last issue aswell. Pic related is me i think..
Yeah that was the pic of my nose but the front of my nose is also bad! My nose tip is very droopy and the front is also pretty wide (2 inches). So it’s not an easy fix. Not to mention it’s a mistake to think rhinoplasty is an easy surgery. Any surgeon will tell you it’s not. After all it takes hours to perform. It’s a complicated surgery still. One I’m not going to do.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and JohnDoe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe and poopoohead
i have gandy jew nose, over

Wish you the best results, I'm also a good rhino candidate because of my balkan dad who ruined the genes
I got it from my mom who surgery maxxed

I know u might not believe me but my dad was legit 6’5 HTN in his prime and my mom destroyed me
I’m 6’2 cause she’s like 5’5 or something. and i got her big forehead and nose and small frame JFL

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I got it from my mom who surgery maxxed

I know u might not believe me but my dad was legit 6’5 HTN in his prime and my mom destroyed me
I’m 6’2 cause she’s like 5’5 or something. and i got her big forehead and nose and small frame JFL
For me it's the opposite, mom was 5'10 model tier stacylite, dad an 6'1 ugly balkan ogre. At least he is a framemogger

For me it's the opposite, mom was 5'10 model tier stacylite, dad an 6'1 ugly balkan ogre. At least he is a framemogger
Wish I was a frame mogger. Honestly feel worse about my small hands and shoulders than my face even tho im LTN

You're focusing on the profile too much, that's not everything. I have a mogger straight nose from the side but from the front it's a wide nogger nose. I'd take Gandy's nose anyday.