Nose or cheek/jaw first?

C

CLO1

Iron
I need to get my nose fixed (for the 4th time)

I also likely need cheek implants and could use a wraparound jaw implant.

Should I get the cheek and jaw first and then have my revision rhino or do the nose first?

I'd imagine that the way my cheek and jaw look would influence what my nose should look like more than how my nose looks would influence my cheeks and jaw...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and bogii

always jaw first

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 16380
4th time? Yikes. Is it gonna be bone grafted rhinoplasty?

I need to get my nose fixed (for the 4th time)

I also likely need cheek implants and could use a wraparound jaw implant.

Should I get the cheek and jaw first and then have my revision rhino or do the nose first?

I'd imagine that the way my cheek and jaw look would influence what my nose should look like more than how my nose looks would influence my cheeks and jaw...
I SAY CHEEKS cause u can look good asf with bad jaw as long as u have good cheeks
but up 2 u

4th time? Yikes. Is it gonna be bone grafted rhinoplasty?

No idea. I haven't spoken to any doctors yet.

My previous was rib grafted.

It needs to be done though. It's crooked, asymmetrical, fat and bulbous, oh yea and I can't breathe out of it.

Very disheartening and scary.

No idea. I haven't spoken to any doctors yet.

My previous was rib grafted.

It needs to be done though. It's crooked, asymmetrical, fat and bulbous, oh yea and I can't breathe out of it.

Very disheartening and scary.
I find that surprising since rib graft rhinoplasties are often extremely stable, rather maybe too stable at times. Those issues you listed don’t have to do with lack of bone like I suspect with revision cases. When you say “fat and bulbous” you mean nasal tip (?), then simple tip refining would fix that. Worst case scenario a septal extension graft.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I find that surprising since rib graft rhinoplasties are often extremely stable, rather maybe too stable at times. Those issues you listed don’t have to do with lack of bone like I suspect with revision cases. When you say “fat and bulbous” you mean nasal tip (?), then simple tip refining would fix that. Worst case scenario a septal extension graft.

tip refining is anything but simple. rhinoplasty is underrated as one of the most complex cosmetic surgeries, revisions even moreso.

I have a lot of scar tissue that contributes to the unflattering shape of my nose.

One of my nostrils is also mostly collapsed.

I truly hope my nose doesn't need as much work as I think it does but I doubt that's the case.

But the more I think about it, the more doing my cheeks and jaw first makes wayy more sense.

tip refining is anything but simple. rhinoplasty is underrated as one of the most complex cosmetic surgeries, revisions even moreso.
im sorry, i was stating tip refining to be easy on virgin noses, completely regarding your case.

but that is indeed a lot of touchups on your nose and i am worried, although i believe its still possible if with the right surgeon.

honestly i think the rib cartilage rhino should’ve been the one. its extremely expensive.. sorry man

im sorry, i was stating tip refining to be easy on virgin noses, completely regarding your case.

but that is indeed a lot of touchups on your nose and i am worried, although i believe its still possible if with the right surgeon.

honestly i think the rib cartilage rhino should’ve been the one. its extremely expensive.. sorry man
yea very frustrated and upset by it all. currently doing a lot of research on what surgeon to go to. mine was considered the absolute best at one point and I wanted to go back to him but now I'm reading he's lost his touch a bit. Considering going to Turkey at this point.

But I think having cheek and jaw implants first will improve my looks even with a jacked up nose and then I can have the nose fixed and have it fit a better looking facial structure with the cheek and jaw implants in.

So going to spend my time researching surgeons for cheek and jaw implants. I may actually need more than that. Maybe some work around the eyes too.