Nose pulling is legit, and you need to start now

S

SoutherSoldier

Iron
The soft tissue in your nose is made up of muscles.

Muscles stretch when force is applied to them.

Now if you pull your nose up with your thumbs, over time the muscle will mold into that place

It will get you closer to the perfect nose shape and is a lot quicker than improving your maxilla

NOSECELLS NOSEPULL ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elijah_leo, looks>books, halloweed and 4 others
nosecel here, rhino only

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: miles tioki, schizomeeksfanboy, boss8055 and 6 others
your nose projection doesn't matter when you have a big ass hump you fucking dumb absolute nigger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Charisma, boss8055, Troglodyte452 and 10 others
Legit thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: coispet, boss8055, szolliontaraelis and 8 others
your nose projection doesn't matter when you have a big ass hump you fucking dumb absolute nigger.
also isnt nose kinda irrelevant ? like if you dont have a subhuman yacht there youre good right there are more important things

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: lew623, Deleted member 45760 and ALP
also isnt nose kinda irrelevant ? like if you dont have a subhuman yacht there youre good right there are more important things
yea a good nose doesn't create a halo

like if u have a shit nose, its a failo
if u have a good nose, it's not a halo

chico has a shitty feminine nose, maher has shit nose, gandy has jew nose etc etc

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Yahya

chico has a shitty feminine nose, maher has shit nose, gandy has jew nose etc etc
exactly like this nigga could still pull ngl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: counterintuitive, SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 45760 and 3 others
nose can hurt your face my theory is that in your front profile its supposed to not be noticed or too distracting, side is to not make you look deformed correct me if im wrong

IMG 5299

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and 14yearoldpslmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek
one exception doesnt disprove the rule
and i can guarantee if she saw chad with shit nose she would get wet
idk man its literally the center of your face I think its a pretty important feature lol, I swear I see a lot of girls commenting on attractive guys tiktoks saying their nose is cute etc and just from what I notice I think a lot of the guys that are thirsted after all over TikTok tend to have upturned noses
and the nose is pretty important like your side profile is all about how things are in relation to each other, an overprojected & droopy nose can dominate over a face and make the jaw look much weaker in comparison, I remember a thread about this soccer player where the op said they needed maxilla advancement and his morph looked shit then I did rhino morph instead and he looked way better
8825394cc10a65f9c4fe-jpeg.2992101

8825394cc10a65f9c4fe-1-jpg.2992203

vs
img_1701-jpg.2992252

idk man its literally the center of your face I think its a pretty important feature lol, I swear I see a lot of girls commenting on attractive guys tiktoks saying their nose is cute etc and just from what I notice I think a lot of the guys that are thirsted after all over TikTok tend to have upturned noses
and the nose is pretty important like your side profile is all about how things are in relation to each other, an overprojected & droopy nose can dominate over a face and make the jaw look much weaker in comparison, I remember a thread about this soccer player where the op said they needed maxilla advancement and his morph looked shit then I did rhino morph instead and he looked way better
8825394cc10a65f9c4fe-jpeg.2992101

8825394cc10a65f9c4fe-1-jpg.2992203

vs
img_1701-jpg.2992252
one exception

A rhino is the most common looksmaxxing surgery woman get ... and you are going to say that the Nose isn't important

A rhino is the most common looksmaxxing surgery woman get ... and you are going to say that the Nose isn't important
Did u even read what i said faggot

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ

Now if you pull your nose up with your thumbs, over time the muscle will mold into that place

It will get you closer to the perfect nose shape and is a lot quicker than improving your maxilla

NOSECELLS NOSEPULL ASAP
View attachment 3056469
How? The thumbs inside the nose or outside?

post tut bhai

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo

NOSECELLS NOSEPULL ASAP
View attachment 3056469
I VOUCH THIS WORKED FOR ME IVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE LOCKDOWN

• +1
Reactions: coispet
You will only get improvenement if you got a HOOKED NOSE, no one got that

Everyone has a straight nose

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight

Mom told me to do this shit.

NOSECELLS NOSEPULL ASAP
View attachment 3056469
Theoretically this sounds legit but it’s prob more effective to use some sort of electric stimulation. I got a rhino two years ago btw. I had a broken nose from a kid tho.