Nose size

pirichichuchuchu

pirichichuchuchu

Bronze
So i read that hydrocortisone helps to make the nose smaller, but i also read that it makes you gain weight, stunts growth and gives acne of course they all dont have to happen because another secondary effect is hair growth on undesired places and it hasnt happened, is it worth it using it as a teenager? i dont even know if its permanent but if it does stunt growth i probably not do it anymore, leave your advice, im putting a pic of myself so you can see my nose and maybe it might make it worth it or not

Attachments

• Snapchat-1852326458.jpg
    Snapchat-1852326458.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
you have really good symmetry do not fuck with anything just grow and exercise do not be autistic about looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: ey88
you have really good symmetry do not fuck with anything just grow and exercise do not be autistic about looksmaxxing
Well i dont think my simetry is good, i have an eyebrow above the other one, and a masseter stronger than the other, so you think i only need to do realy softmaxxes, like massages and that? Or can i do eyepulling, thumbpulling, etc?

Well i dont think my simetry is good, i have an eyebrow above the other one, and a masseter stronger than the other, so you think i only need to do realy softmaxxes, like massages and that? Or can i do eyepulling, thumbpulling, etc?
you are schizophrenic, you can do thumbpulling or whatever but you should only be worrying about fixing asymmetries in chewing pattern, sleeping on both sides, tension on one side, etc. you are literally fine do not bog yourself.

you are schizophrenic, you can do thumbpulling or whatever but you should only be worrying about fixing asymmetries in chewing pattern, sleeping on both sides, tension on one side, etc. you are literally fine do not bog yourself.
Alr thanks, how do i fix the tensión on one side, because i already fixed the other ones