Nose Surgery question :3

D

Deleted member 52905

𐙚 im a girl •ﻌ•ྀི౨ৎ
WIll a deviated septum surgery, (nose correction surgery) change the shape of my lips?

i broke my nose as kid i got hit in the face

Sun Storm​

FemBoy maxxing​

"i took a blackpill overdose" -​

thats the most newgen thing you could ever say ngl, get out of my thread before i get mad

banger song in ur signature

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
Why would it change the shape of your lips?

Why would it change the shape of your lips?

idk cuz nose is connected to ur lips right? like the thing in the middle, and my nose kinda goes a lil to the left so i thought if i make it straight my lips would change position too

idk cuz nose is connected to ur lips right? like the thing in the middle, and my nose kinda goes a lil to the left so i thought if i make it straight my lips would change position too
a septoplasty will not change your nasale base unlike smth like palatal expansion does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
No, why would it?

There are 2 types of rhino basically closed and open

In closed you have scars inside the nose
In open between nostrils

There is no reason to change anything else than nose, you might do lip lift or something like that to change lips as well

No, why would it?

There are 2 types of rhino basically closed and open

In closed you have scars inside the nose
In open between nostrils

There is no reason to change anything else than nose, you might do lip lift or something like that to change lips as well
With a good surgeon though you won't see scars between your nostrils, I often see people seeking closed rhinoplasty because they're scared of scarring even if an open rhinoplasty would be better for them

With a good surgeon though you won't see scars between your nostrils, I often see people seeking closed rhinoplasty because they're scared of scarring even if an open rhinoplasty would be better for them
I agree, but i mostly wanted to show, that the cuts are done specifically on nose only, so there is no reason for anything else moving

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Are you stupid, a majority of septoplasties correct the lip deviation as well, they’re interlinked, the septum.
Is this a change in lip shape?