nose symetry is more important then eye symetry

finn899

finn899

Peace out
here are 3 faces with even more eye asymetry then the normie but they all have straight noses,nose asymetry can throw off your entire face mainly because one eye will look off place and be closer to the nose bridge and it looks disgusting crooket noses kill faces guys,there is a reason why 99 percent of male models/actors have nearly perfectly symetrical/straight noses because its a genuine halo since i would say 80 percent of guys do not have straight noses,also the more thin your nose is the worse it will look crooket,if you go on the inverted filter and see asymetry or in the back camera(its impossible to see in front camera/mirror) i highly suggest you get septoplasty ,you may think its not noticble but TRUST me it is especially in 3/4 angles irl and yes you can reply to this with gandy/sean o pry or maybe other few other models to cope but truth be told 99 percent of models/actors have and know how importnant nose symetry is: here is the ratings on symetry 1.nose 2.chin/jaw and lastly eyes since 90 percent of ppl have eye symetry by a mm or two unles its deformed tier it doesnt matter

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining, flippasav, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
you know looksmax section is worthless when even this ends up on offtopic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830 and User28823
Only the first one has eye asymmetry that may be noticeable in an IRL setting with eyes constantly moving. The second models' nose isn't particularly symmetrical, which you can see both in measurements and with your naked eye.

You're either not making a point, or using images unsuitable for that.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Only the first one has eye asymmetry that may be noticeable in an IRL setting with eyes constantly moving. The second models' nose isn't particularly symmetrical, which you can see both in measurements and with your naked eye.

View attachment 2660126

You're either not making a point, or using images unsuitable for that.
Look at his lips lol,his head is tiled to the left upwards,if you want I can find an image of his with his head tilted straight and you can see he had a perfectly symtrical nose

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
@Abhorrence

here are 3 faces with even more eye asymetry then the normie but they all have straight noses,nose asymetry can throw off your entire face mainly because one eye will look off place and be closer to the nose bridge and it looks disgusting crooket noses kill faces guys,there is a reason why 99 percent of male models/actors have nearly perfectly symetrical/straight noses because its a genuine halo since i would say 80 percent of guys do not have straight noses,also the more thin your nose is the worse it will look crooket,if you go on the inverted filter and see asymetry or in the back camera(its impossible to see in front camera/mirror) i highly suggest you get septoplasty ,you may think its not noticble but TRUST me it is especially in 3/4 angles irl and yes you can reply to this with gandy/sean o pry or maybe other few other models to cope but truth be told 99 percent of models/actors have and know how importnant nose symetry is: here is the ratings on symetry 1.nose 2.chin/jaw and lastly eyes since 90 percent of ppl have eye symetry by a mm or two unles its deformed tier it doesnt matter
View attachment 2660048View attachment 2660063View attachment 2660073
There’s no way you can say that eyes come first because it is noticed more

You need to learn spacing on that mini essay
I cant read that, it looks so weird dnr