Nosetip-pill is brutal as fuck

szolliontaraelis

szolliontaraelis

Solum In Mortem Finiat Officium
A slimmer, smaller nose tip along with a relatively short midface is one of the best features you can have. It makes your face look masculine and feminine at the same time, making you achieve the maximum aesthetics for a part of your face.

Unlike the ugly bulbous nose tip, which makes you look like a peasant in 13th century England opposed to a Greek statue.

The only solution to this is rhino. I've read some guys have had success with exercises(carthilage can change shape over time) but it seems they are coping hard.

Just look at the ascension people who got nosetip reshaping.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, angelo, Account717 and 12 others

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Oberyn, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
i have bulbous nose but upturned at the same time jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, AscendingHero, Account717 and 5 others
At least this is fixable

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
can tret make the nose less bulbous ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Account717, Oberyn and adungonu55

• JFL
Reactions: shogrim, Buci and FrenchChad
ethniq tr8

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn, bogii and szolliontaraelis
The ethnic guy got botched. The fear of looking like that is why I don’t want to get rhino

A slimmer, smaller nose tip along with a relatively short midface is one of the best features you can have.

View attachment 1919840View attachment 1919841
Oh look, another Looksmax.org thread where someone says that a certain trait is desirable, and then uses examples that show the exact opposite. Sean O'Pry clearly has a long midface. You're blind if you think it's short.

Why are there so many stupid topics like this? Is this a joke I'm not in on ?

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
18C6DB25 FF96 4BBF 8AB2 D9432DF8AEEF

surprised. Do you plan on getting a rhino for nose tip? @datboijj

because of this comment I doubted you’d ever consider that tbh
0CF3A2EE 03D7 4178 BFD3 1D0C183EDA11

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Oh look, another Looksmax.org thread where someone says that a certain trait is desirable, and then uses examples that show the exact opposite. Sean O'Pry clearly has a long midface. You're blind if you think it's short.

jfl if you think o’pry has a long midface + midface length itself doesn’t really matter, what matters is the ratio and sean has almost a 1:1 ratio, so stfu

inb4

this is a long midface
05CFCCB1 6A15 43FE 860D C82CF090379A

this is a short midface
2DC3CEA4 C71A 4016 BCFE EB82771DB90D

learn the difference

Last edited:
jfl if you think o’pry has a long midface + midface length itself doesn’t really matter, what matters is the ratio and sean has almost a 1:1 ratio,
Ratios are irrelevant. He has a long midface. It's a simple distance measurement. Your argument is like saying "JFL at saying the guy who wears XL sized gloves has large hands, his hands aren't big at all compared to his feet"

His midface ratio is 1.1
Which is extremely compact

Ratios are irrelevant. He has a long midface. It's a simple distance measurement. Your argument is like saying "JFL at saying the guy who wears XL sized gloves has large hands, his hands aren't big at all compared to his feet"
Utterly retarded take. Idk what the hell simple distance measurement shit hurr durr you're talking about. But beauty is about proportions and averageness.
Whatever individual distance measurement you're talking about is irrelevant cos people have different head sizes hence why we use ratios.
The ideal midface ratio is 1.0 - 1.1
Idk what you're seeing but this is far from being a long midface.
Image   2022 10 23T164852161

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
massive cope

girls dont give a shit about noses unless they are deformed

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
this is why gandy is lebanese looking

Utterly retarded take. Idk what the hell simple distance measurement shit hurr durr you're talking about.
Look up the definition of "long," and the definition of "midface," and put them together.

View attachment 1920697
He does have a long midface, although it is fairly normal for men of his race. For example, as far as I can tell, he would look like a horse compared to every single person in SEA.

As usual, I think the problem here is the obsessive fixation on a small number of models and celebrities, and losing touch with the majority of the human race.

• +1
Look up the definition of "long," and the definition of "midface," and put them together.
Yeah and the definition doesn't apply to him you braindead retard
He does have a long midface, although it is fairly normal for men of his race. For example, as far as I can tell, he would look like a horse compared to every single person in SEA.

As usual, I think the problem here is the obsessive fixation on a small number of models and celebrities, and losing touch with the majority of the human race.
Nigga you do know that the beauty standards and average ratio measurements we use here is based solely upon the average measurements of most attractive caucasians right?
Following your retarded logic, 95% of the average caucasian male would look horsey compared to asian people since the top percentile (1.1 midface ratio) is apaprently long according to you. Absolute peak of retardation.

Last edited:
Yeah and the definition doesn't apply to him you braindead retard
You are equating "long face," which is a simple description like "big hands" or "small nose," to "long face syndrome," which is a holistic facial type.

Nigga you do know that the beauty standards and average ratio measurements we use here is based solely upon the average measurements of most attractive caucasians right?
"Long face" is a description. Whether it fits into someone's idea of "ugly" or whatever else is irrelevant.

Following your retarded logic, 95% of the average caucasian male would look horsey compared to asian people
Correct.

• +1
You are equating "long face," which is a simple description like "big hands" or "small nose," to "long face syndrome," which is a holistic facial type.

"Long face" is a description. Whether it fits into someone's idea of "ugly" or whatever else is irrelevant.

Correct.
So objectively Opry has an ideal midface but in your arbitrary perspective its actually long.
Is that what you mean

Jfl you're clueless

A slimmer, smaller nose tip along with a relatively short midface is one of the best features you can have. It makes your face look masculine and feminine at the same time, making you achieve the maximum aesthetics for a part of your face.

View attachment 1919840View attachment 1919841

Unlike the ugly bulbous nose tip, which makes you look like a peasant in 13th century England opposed to a Greek statue.

View attachment 1919842View attachment 1919844

The only solution to this is rhino. I've read some guys have had success with exercises(carthilage can change shape over time) but it seems they are coping hard.

Just look at the ascension people who got nosetip reshaping.
View attachment 1919847View attachment 1919848View attachment 1919849
View attachment 1919852
Wow they ascended

So objectively Opry has an ideal midface but in your arbitrary perspective its actually long.
Is that what you mean
I mean compared to most people--not just white male models, but most people--it's a long midface. This is an incredibly simple concept that you are trying to make confusing. "Ideal" is irrelevant.

• +1
I mean compared to most people--not just white male models, but most people--it's a long midface. This is an incredibly simple concept that you are trying to make confusing. "Ideal" is irrelevant.
"Most people"
You mean you alone jfl
No one here aside from you alone ever claimed that Opry has a long midface.
It really confuses me because I can't see it.
Its not even confusing actually its just this warped perspective of yours that's confusing

• +1
The ethnic guy got botched. The fear of looking like that is why I don’t want to get rhino
Only this result is decent imo:

Results where they fix asymmetries or remove nasal hump tend to be far more succesful. Refining a tip or reducing nose bulbosity is risky.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
You have shit reading comprehension.

No, I didn't compare him to "[me] alone".
Yeah for some reason i skimmed over the word "compare" and read it as
"To most people.." Jfl
Either way he prolly has a long midface in your perspective alone but objectively its actually overly compact cos his philtrum is way too short.
Most models have 1.0 or below midface ratio and Oprys ratio is around 1.1
Your take is surprising to me cos most people here thinks that his midface is too short.

Wow they ascended
Not all of them.

This guy got michael jackson-maxxed. The nose looks too small and feminine. A lot iranian surgeons do this though.

This guy looks worse. Nose looks more bulbous after rhino. He didn't even need it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

You are retarded. O’Pry has a midface ratio of 1.1. That’s compact.

A long midface is a ratio below 1.0. Do some research before making bullshit statements.

Only this result is decent imo:

View attachment 1933365

Results where they fix asymmetries or remove nasal hump tend to be far more succesful. Refining a tip or reducing nose bulbosity is risky.
Yeah but sometimes you can tell a surgeon something and they do something else. Your life is entirely in their hands and if they fuck up there’s nothing you can do. Whereas if you get heart surgery or something and they completely fuck up your heart, you can sue the doctor, but if they fuck up your nose and make you look like Michael Jackson you can’t do anything

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Pakicel
Yeah but sometimes you can tell a surgeon something and they do something else. Your life is entirely in their hands and if they fuck up there’s nothing you can do. Whereas if you get heart surgery or something and they completely fuck up your heart, you can sue the doctor, but if they fuck up your nose and make you look like Michael Jackson you can’t do anything
Depends on the surgeon tbh. But yeah I agree.

You are retarded. O’Pry has a midface ratio of 1.1. That’s compact.

A long midface is a ratio below 1.0. Do some research before making bullshit statements.
You are retarded. The midface is the space between the eyes and mouth. If it is long, it is long. You are bringing a completely separate trait (head/facial width) into this. Length = distance.

long midface =/= long midface syndrome

• +1
This is autistic nonsense

ppl who claim ethnic dude got botched are wrong. He still achieved a good improvement and on the after picture he is probably still swollen. So heres the before after:

Index03
Index00

I will say however, that his rhino wasnt done in 100% ideal way. They should have broken the bone on the nosebridge and slimmed it down. I will show you what I mean and youll understand that a rhino ascends him significantly. This is his actual after picture vs morphed one:

Index01
Index02

Even his IPD improves significantly after slimming down the nosebridge.

Now his original nose vs morph:

Index03
Index02

A huge improvement, ngl.

LOL you must look like a fucking bulldog if you think thats long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Utterly retarded take. Idk what the hell simple distance measurement shit hurr durr you're talking about. But beauty is about proportions and averageness.
Whatever individual distance measurement you're talking about is irrelevant cos people have different head sizes hence why we use ratios.
The ideal midface ratio is 1.0 - 1.1
View attachment 1920697
His midface is pretty long in absolute measurements but his wide IPD and face cancels it out

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Blackgymmax
You are retarded. The midface is the space between the eyes and mouth. If it is long, it is long. You are bringing a completely separate trait (head/facial width) into this. Length = distance.

long midface =/= long midface syndrome
JFL you’re a clueless moron. We are talking about proportions. O’Pry does not have a long midface proportionally. Go learn how attractiveness works before sperging out here

Last edited:
brutal

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
JFL you’re a clueless moron. We are talking about proportions. O’Pry does not have a long midface proportionally. Go learn how attractiveness works before sperging out here
he has a long midface.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710