Nostalgia IS painful

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

Kraken
I lived happy as a kid until I reached high school

Call of duty lobbies that won't come anymore

• +1
Reactions: notrealdanish, goo25, Darkeningstar and 4 others
i miss playing dark souls with my old oneitis...it was the closest i have been with a woman and she didnt even know me

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, 97baHater, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
nostalgia is painful when your current life is miserable

• +1
Reactions: goo25, finn899, Darkeningstar and 3 others
Nostalgia became dumb the minute I found out that the moments you are living through now will probably still be seen as nostalgic by your future self, especially since we're all pretty young. Just be happy with the times you are living through, because you will never experience them again.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, imthesupremecel, Cutecel2001 and 1 other person
Nostalgia became dumb the minute I found out that the moments you are living through now will probably still be seen as nostalgic by your future self, especially since we're all pretty young. Just be happy with the times you are living through, because you will never experience them again.
I could never have nostalgia for the hard times I'm living now fighting with myself day after day

I could never have nostalgia for the hard times I'm living now fighting with myself day after day
Then stop fighting yourself, problem solved

• Hmm...
Reactions: Cutecel2001
I have mixed feelings regarding nostalgia, while I miss some moments and people that will never return, I also know that we tend to romantize the past, so the day to day of the years we idealize weren't as magic as we thought they were.

I have mixed feelings regarding nostalgia, while I miss some moments and people that will never return, I also know that we tend to romantize the past, so the day to day of the years we idealize weren't as magic as we thought they were.
They were better than actual times

I miss playing Fortnite I’m 2018,best thing ever