Nosy Parker Gets Iced After Trying To Stop A Car Theft

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Wactor was shot after he interrupted three male suspects who were allegedly attempting to remove a catalytic converter from his vehicle, his mother, Scarlett Wactor, told KABC-TV Los Angeles. The incident happened around 3:25 am PT on Saturday, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

imagine not minding your own business ... it wasn't even that MF's car ... can't believe Americans think this shits normal ...

As he approached his car, one of the suspects, who was wearing a mask, later opened fire at him, Wactor's mother said, adding that the police told her Wactor did not do anything wrong.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

bitch, your son saw 3 niggers in masks (I am assuming they are black, im probably right 99.9% of the time anyway) jacking a car and he tried to be a hero...no gun no nothing...what did he expect? the jigaboos apologise and turn over a new leaf? white people are fucked in the head istg

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: The False Prophet
Eh 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Wactor was shot after he interrupted three male suspects who were allegedly attempting to remove a catalytic converter from his vehicle, his mother, Scarlett Wactor, told KABC-TV Los Angeles. The incident happened around 3:25 am PT on Saturday, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

imagine not minding your own business ... it wasn't even that MF's car ... can't believe Americans think this shits normal ...

As he approached his car, one of the suspects, who was wearing a mask, later opened fire at him, Wactor's mother said, adding that the police told her Wactor did not do anything wrong.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

bitch, your son saw 3 niggers in masks (I am assuming they are black, im probably right 99.9% of the time anyway) jacking a car and he tried to be a hero...no gun no nothing...what did he expect? the jigaboos apologise and turn over a new leaf? white people are fucked in the head istg

JFL

View attachment 2946798
bro got reality confused with a movie

probably had a chill life and didnt even realise how cruel and dangerous life can be

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Costcosuperstore and Brus Wane
I think it was his vehicle. Unless; I read the article wrong. But, fek; you don't run up to masked up nigguz. They will blast you.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Brus Wane
bro got reality confused with a movie

probably had a chill life and didnt even realise how cruel and dangerous life can be
he's a tall white chadlite ...so yea...maybe just HTN in LA but thinks the world revolves around his pink ass

hood niggers don't play that shit

I would have just walked away and let my insurance take care of it ... its just not worth the confrontation if you have something to live for... the other alternative is to shoot the coons yourself

I think it was his vehicle. Unless; I read the article wrong. But, fek; you don't run up to masked up nigguz. They will blast you.
my god I need reading glasses

istg I read it as another vehicle or something else implying it didn't belong to him

:feelsohgod:

fuarrrrk

but yeah don't fuck with monkeys

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Danish_Retard, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
he's a tall white chadlite ...so yea...maybe just HTN in LA but thinks the world revolves around his pink ass

hood niggers don't play that shit

I would have just walked away and let my insurance take care of it ... its just not worth the confrontation if you have something to live for... the other alternative is to shoot the coons yourself

my god I need reading glasses

istg I read it as another vehicle or something else implying it didn't belong to him

:feelsohgod:

fuarrrrk

but yeah don't fuck with monkeys
Yea, I don't even drive out late at night that much cus of how much crime there is in my area.

Yea, I don't even drive out late at night that much cus of how much crime there is in my area.
where do you live?

you're the same age as that honky right?

4159549 1716788910908

Rest In Pain

where do you live?

you're the same age as that honky right?
I live in southern california. And nah I'm 28. The dude was 50 years old. I am 22 years younger than that actor.

I live in southern california.
people here in SEA think california is some kind of paradise...and im sure that some parts are but holy fuck most people living there don't have nice things to say about it :confused:

And nah I'm 28. The dude was 50 years old. I am 22 years younger than that actor.
guy was 37 btw:feelskek:

people here in SEA think california is some kind of paradise...and im sure that some parts are but holy fuck most people living there don't have nice things to say about it :confused:

guy was 37 btw:feelskek:
oh fk my bad. Idk where I got 50 from. But yea, I don't want to think about 10 years from now tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
He should have disarmed that guy first...
1eGIST4.gif
disarm-master-gif-1831782.jpeg
ePInVs84w8yzHGl56UT_SfZpjCYRGWLNGWyWuxjh7_HLLhEFHOxN2uZnYtufNIjbd9Nh6oLy8d2NNLEVZI4bhDfgsr5IU7k