Not a SINGLE serious looksmaxxer does it to get women

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

JBE
After some time I've realized that out of all the people I talk to who have also hardmaxxed (aka serious looksmaxxers) or are planning to do so, ALL of them do it literally to look good and narcissism. THAT'S IT.

Maybe they will say it's to get women, but most just want the validation and the feeling of superiority, or looking in the mirror and getting dopamine spikes. Getting women alone does NOT make someone break their bones, put a bunch of implants on their face, and spend tens of thousands of dollars in the process. I believe part of this situation is driven by the subconscious thought among all of us that says being GL isn't necessary to slay, so it reflects on the ones who actually go such extreme lengths to do it for other reasons rather than solely to get women. That doesn't mean that they wouldn't like having a better dating life, but it alone is not even close to being the most relevant factor at play here..

Another thing is that you just become asexual after spending too much time on PSL and thinking about males. I can GUARANTEE you that every single one of these guys you see going to giant or getting these absurd surgeries would get a bigger dopamine spike by seeing some chad that looks like them over some stacy lol.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: !MagicMan777, incel194012940, ominion and 31 others
that’s kinda gay bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Naduk Baduk, ProBono, bourgeoizyzz and 5 others
After some time I've realized that out of all the people I talk to who have also hardmaxxed (aka serious looksmaxxers) or are planning to do so, ALL of them do it literally to look good and narcissism. THAT'S IT.

Maybe they will say it's to get women, but most just want the validation and the feeling of superiority, or looking in the mirror and getting dopamine spikes. Getting women alone does NOT make someone break their bones, put a bunch of implants on their face, and spend tens of thousands of dollars in the process. I believe part of this situation is driven by the subconscious thought among all of us that says being GL isn't necessary to slay, so it reflects on the ones who actually go such extreme lengths to do it for other reasons rather than solely to get women. That doesn't mean that they wouldn't like having a better dating life, but it alone is not even close to being the most relevant factor at play here..

Another thing is that you just become asexual after spending too much time on PSL and thinking about males. I can GUARANTEE you that every single one of these guys you see going to giant or getting these absurd surgeries would get a bigger dopamine spike by seeing some chad that looks like them over some stacy lol.
WhatsApp 2024 10 26 093923 8731f7d9

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NZb6Air, bourgeoizyzz, RICHCELDOM and 7 others
Im a volcel even though i cant have sex

Im a volcel even though i cant have sex
That settles it, I'm not making a thread past 50 words anymore

Are you AI by any chance? How the fuck is that related to anything I said?

• JFL
Reactions: android, raleqtambrobret, distance decay and 1 other person
@14717512 soygery is cope

all about low inhib + colouring

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air, Alucard69 and MA_ascender

Looks are important for every aspect in life, not just dating. If your SMV is higher, you're more likely to get a better paying job and get treated better by normies.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
did you guys really manage to convince yourselves this is true?

I'm doing it for women

Looks are important for every aspect in life, not just dating. If your SMV is higher, you're more likely to get a better paying job and get treated better by normies.
This is true, but I believe it falls under the same umbrella as the women thing - you are deep down not putting in as much effort into surgeries because of that, there is a reason lying behind it that justifies why you're doing it

I think very few people are as rational as to the point where they can take such decision purely based on becoming better in such sense

did you guys really manage to convince yourselves this is true?
Oh no, it's morning in India! Mods, please lock the thread!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Messar and PsychoDsk
looksmaxing in order to please women is the most cucked thing imaginable

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, copemaxxeer and cc_7373
I do it because I was ugly as shit and find it fun to ascend, never wanted women

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
90% of ppl here are volcels tbh but most just get brainwashed into thinking they need to be a PSL God to get women rather than doing what actually appeals to women. Just look at here and tiktok most of the bp tt edits clown the most followed male accounts followed by women then put someone like drago..... No sense of modern day aesthetics

• +1
90% of ppl here are volcels tbh but most just get brainwashed into thinking they need to be a PSL God to get women rather than doing what actually appeals to women. Just look at here and tiktok most of the bp tt edits clown the most followed male accounts followed by women then put someone like drago..... No sense of modern day aesthetics

You still need good bone structure as a base, the “aesthetic” differences beteeen generations are just softmaxx fluff on the same Chad skulls.

• +1
You still need good bone structure as a base, the “aesthetic” differences beteeen generations are just softmaxx fluff on the same Chad skulls.
MTN is enough if you're soft maxed, just look at sergi he's barely HTN but get the reactions he gets it's not that hard if you aren't recessed or bald

• +1
MTN is enough if you're soft maxed, just look at sergi he's barely HTN but get the reactions he gets it's not that hard if you aren't recessed or bald

Too bad I’m recessed JFL.
And 80% of guys I see IRL are recessed and below this forums standard for MTN. Something bad definitely happened with British genetics.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and cc_7373
And 80% of guys I see IRL are recessed and below this forums standard for MTN. Something bad definitely happened with British genetics.
Nah they're probably just fat & bloated no way most of the population is just fucked like that most people aren't lean

• +1
With decent skull shape and height yea, and decent frame

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow
No its the jews, reccesion isnt genetic

I can GUARANTEE you that every single one of these guys you see going to giant or getting these absurd surgeries would get a bigger dopamine spike by seeing some chad that looks like them over some stacy lol.
Alot of what you said is very true

This bit you wrote is true applies to me, if I see a couple together and they are good looking I will stare and check out the guy more to see if I mog him or who mogs who (not gay just autistic anylysing) and the funny thing is I end up paying more attention and staring at him more than the girl jfl

I'm like I don't need to look at her she's non applicable cause the blackpill doesn't effect her
I'm checking out the dude to see if he mogs or not jfl, how weird, when I should be checking out the girl like a normal person jfl

What you wrote is very true and alot of looksmaxers would make fun of me for saying all this but I guarantee it 100 percent applies to them to jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Acne Victim

Nigga you're either or gay, or are just the king of cope

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
True. And honestly, i dont think its gay if this is the case. Its actually more annoying and gay to keep hearing guys talk about women and how to attract them + all that BS.

The crux of life is dopamine, validation and all of those things people claim are only a thing to be focused by sociopaths. But nobody will tell you that yet all practice it. Thats because at the core, life is very simple. So simple, that we humans with our minds have a extremely hard time coping with that.

I sympathize the fact that they are trying to make their lives better. But its a career that never ends. It starts with the self since that is the only verifiable identity per individual human hence the asexuality. Doesn't help that in life most men dont have similar life partners of the opposite sex.

This is gods design not ours. What people call traditional are simply healthy versions of the same things people say is degerate. Validation, attention seeking, glory, fame is not by itself degerate but matter of fact a very crucial function of life people have been gaslight to hell to think is a thing reserved for the elites. Like marriage vs ONS theres a healthy and suitable (evolved) version. Just like how just solar panels dont mean we reached a full mastery of atmospheric energy utilization.

In the case of looksmaxxing i think the natural evolution would be career or other more controllable factors that can bring in that quality of life. But its not a bad case if your goal is attention and self gloat compared to other forms of clout chasing like the shit people are forced to do today

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, ProBono and Acne Victim
Yep I've tried explaining this before

PSL is an arbitrary measure developed by actual homosexuals(origins, not joking)

Masculine aesthetic is code for deep level narcy faggotry

They want to make salludon cream before stacy

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
The sluts also say they wear makeup, tight dresses and heels for themselves.
I call CAP.
The same applies here.
Is there some narcissism involved? Sure.
But most of it is to get women or hotter women.
Basically to increase their number of options.

PSL is an arbitrary measure developed by actual homosexuals(origins, not joking)

This is ironically something i can agree with. But im not sure if you would.

My experience is that its super fucked. According to preposition differences and what was told, it seems the life a lot of opposite sexes live are role reversed.

For example, look at the aesthetic of women clothes. Theres way more women clothes that look better than mens clothes. This gives them more options to style themselves. Looks being meta for QOL is common sense but its also essential for self confidence and mental health. So its more than just not good because thats "girly". Its a mans lost art that is absolutely crucial and exist in nature naturally. FlamBOYancy.

Masculine men sphere is super gay with all of the gym shit and self destructive fetish (machoism). Ironically, guess who they call the pussy? The guy who isnt interested in doing all of that bro shit. They basically transform you into a bitch psychologically, while hiding the bitch aspect behind masculine image. Guys be taking cold showers and participating in machoism wondering why they are so beta and can tolerate too much bullshit from sluts?

Same with makeup. Its like wearing dark shades in a closed room. shoes. Heels which sit all the way up and make you tall. I can go on. You look at mens dress shoes, flat and snake like. Ugly and boring. In life the dominant gender looks the flashiest. Just like how male birds look crazy colorful. Alphas understood this and hijabbed the rest. Aside looks, this strange inversion of roles is maintained in most other ways such as social support networks and psychology such as women are wonderful effect. It seems to only be flamboyant men who actually enjoy themselves here.

PSL was made by homosexuals but ironically its women in todays time who actually know how to live like proper men. Hence my first sentence.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ProBono
This is ironically something i can agree with. But im not sure if you would.

My experience is that its super fucked. According to preposition differences and what was told, it seems the life a lot of opposite sexes live are role reversed.

For example, look at the aesthetic of women clothes. Theres way more women clothes that look better than mens clothes. This gives them more options to style themselves. Looks being meta for QOL is common sense but its also essential for self confidence and mental health. So its more than just not good because thats "girly". Its a mans lost art that is absolutely crucial and exist in nature naturally. FlamBOYancy.

Masculine men sphere is super gay with all of the gym shit and self destructive fetish (machoism). Ironically, guess who they call the pussy? The guy who isnt interested in doing all of that bro shit. They basically transform you into a bitch psychologically, while hiding the bitch aspect behind masculine image. Guys be taking cold showers and participating in machoism wondering why they are so beta and can tolerate too much bullshit from sluts?

Same with makeup. Its like wearing dark shades in a closed room. shoes. Heels which sit all the way up and make you tall. I can go on. You look at mens dress shoes, flat and snake like. Ugly and boring. In life the dominant gender looks the flashiest. Just like how male birds look crazy colorful. Alphas understood this and hijabbed the rest. Aside looks, this strange inversion of roles is maintained in most other ways such as social support networks and psychology such as women are wonderful effect. It seems to only be flamboyant men who actually enjoy themselves here.

PSL was made by homosexuals but ironically its women in todays time who actually know how to live like proper men. Hence my first sentence.
So it's the agency to express versus self destructive subservience, like the expectations levied on each gender inherently favour women by providing the agency to express, unlike societally-coded "masculinity".

Seems legit actually, I'm so thoroughly indoctrinated by the self-perpetuating cycle I can't even imagine a state of role reversal from this.

Agree, ideal male form is lady boy