not all mgtows are incels. you can be divorced raped even if your a chad

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
its a stupid misconception that a stupid whore would not want alimony just because you are good looking.

she can fuck any good looking guy she wants anyway. she would rather divorce raping you instead.

imagine workcelling to pay alimony and not seeing your kids.

if you get married you are fucking stupid

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
its a stupid misconception that a stupid whore would not want alimony just because you are good looking.

she can fuck any good looking guy she wants anyway. she would rather divorce raping you instead.

imagine workcelling to pay alimony and not seeing your kids.

if you get married you are fucking stupid
Well some men would murder before it ever came to that, and the women who marry them know this very well. Bet you never thought of that.

Well some men would murder before it ever came to that, and the women who marry them know this very well. Bet you never thought of that.
i know many man who murdered their woman. some were incel looking. some were not

i know many man who murdered their woman. some were incel looking. some were not
The point I'm trying to make is.......

Do you think a dude like El Chapo or whatever, even without a lick of power, would ever be divorce raped by any woman? Some men would simply kill, without a doubt.

I'm sure not all of them are bad looking. There always have to be exceptions statistically speaking but can anyone point to a MGTOW who's decent looking? I've never once seen one who isn't either a male gaze maxxed LTN-MTN or maybe someone who used to be GL but hit the wall. Anyone who's GL and redpilled usually just becomes a whore, they wouldn't think once to give away the female attention they've worked for. MGTOW is just for normie redpillers who want to find a way to pat themselves on the back instead of admitting it's over

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, horizontallytall, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Mgtow is waste of life better to die than live like idiots. Raising kids cause they are only one who will love u and carebelive me
I'm sure not all of them are bad looking. There always have to be exceptions statistically speaking but can anyone point to a MGTOW who's decent looking? I've never once seen one who isn't either a male gaze maxxed LTN-MTN or maybe someone who used to be GL but hit the wall. Anyone who's GL and redpilled usually just becomes a whore, they wouldn't think once to give away the female attention they've worked for. MGTOW is just for normie redpillers who want to find a way to pat themselves on the back instead of admitting it's over

Yep if they can still pull some they will play the game even if they have no intention of getting married again. They make valid points but MGTOW is mostly age adjusted MTN or LTN males who are frustrated their looksmatch wants nothing to do with them.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Keep dreaming baby boy u will get to your place in life in future subhuman

Imaging marrying a bitch with no contract :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: