Not all white phenos are good

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
If you have skin tone that is typical in curries, you can’t be saved. You’re doomed . We all know this.

But what people don’t know talk about is that ginger pheno is almost as bad:lul::lul: they are the dalits of white people

E5217837 4BDF 423E 9104 C05D7CDD4169

You’re telling me a guy with this pheno(Sendmepicstorate) pheno could ever slay? Nah. Doomed to eternal inceldom.

If you’re wondering how this relates to looksmaxxing, people automatically think white=good, but cum insect gingers can’t compare to med moggers for example.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 5180, germanlooks and 16 others
If you have skin tone that is typical in curries, you can’t be saved. You’re doomed . We all know this.

But what people don’t know talk about is that ginger pheno is almost as bad:lul::lul: they are the dalits of white people

View attachment 1592400

You’re telling me a guy with this pheno(Sendmepicstorate) pheno could ever slay? Nah. Doomed to eternal inceldom.

If you’re wondering how this relates to looksmaxxing, people automatically think white=good, but cum insect gingers can’t compare to med moggers for example.

oh no I might as well fucking rope right here and now :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, LooksOrDeath, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
JUST LOL AT THIS PHOTOSHOPPING INSECURE FACEAPPING SUBHUMAN TRUECEL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

nigga didn’t even try to hide it
View attachment 1592406
You actually think I would do that, wow you really have reached overdose levels of copium here boyo. If it helps you sleep at night bro if it helps you sleep at night bro

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime
You actually think I would do that, wow you really have reached overdose levels of copium here boyo. If it helps you sleep at night bro if it helps you sleep at night bro
Look at the fucking pixels on your cheekbones you low IPD cyclops subhuman freak, cage at how you even attempt to deny this
D3CE6FDC 710D 4996 ACF5 CA7C5CC96126

It’s finished , you have been exposed as a worthless Cyclopscel truecel. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, ezio6, sun21 and 18 others
Moonblunt you have such a fragile ego bro
What happened you seemed like a good kid last year
I remember talking to you right before I left PSL spaces

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17182 and 1 other person
Moonblunt you have such a fragile ego bro
What happened you seemed like a good kid last year
I remember talking to you right before I left PSL spaces
you call me a cuck for not banning a girl on my discord then expect me to let a subhuman freak talk shit about me

Wtf is going on in ur brain nigga:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Shrek2OnDvD, stevielake and 1 other person
Look at the fucking pixels on your cheekbones you low IPD cyclops subhuman freak, cage at how you even attempt to deny this
View attachment 1592407

It’s finished , you have been exposed as a worthless Cyclopscel truecel. :feelswhy:
Suspicious Meme GIF by MOODMAN

You okay bro, you really picking apart a low res, high exposure picture? You really that butt hurt about me being let back in?

you call me a cuck for not banning a girl on my discord then expect me to let a subhuman freak talk shit about me

Wtf is going on in ur brain nigga:feelskek:
Well yes you're cucked for doing that because its your business, its your source of income
Some guy on a Mongolian basket weaving forum shouldn't trigger you this much to warrant a response like this
This isn't your business you need therapy bro

• Hmm...
You know I'm right you let random internet strangers influence your life you need help bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17182 and 2 others
curry pheno isnt doomed, you can bbcmaxx

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Hueless, Inscol and 4 others
Rersrsers

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member
ginger pheno looks bad for the same reason as cuurries, a shit ton of inbreeding because they were isolated on an island

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17201 and 5 others

View attachment 1592400

I agree that gingers have like no smv relative to med loggers, but the reality is a ton of asians and fair amount of Indians and Arabs and hispanics would fuck a white cause their white. Age and not being fat are the minimal requirement, and height isn't that important as their shorter.

Tbh bruh u look nothing like OBJ

• Hmm...

View attachment 1592400

ofc thats why east med mogs
E0WApfM

with a some arabid features, you have a chad pheno (aka my pheno)
Index

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and volcelfatcel
meanwhile all curry phenos are bad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and prettyboislime
Chad8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
You know I'm right you let random internet strangers influence your life you need help bro
He's still in pain from being bullied by the whole forum until he deleted the moon mutt account
-toodlydood

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 18122
MAJOR COPE I'm ginger and get girls only Indians dream of lmaoo. One picture of a subhuman doesn't mean all gingers are ugly
just dye your eyebrows and lashes darker not to mention some girls have a ginger niche probably more than those with Indian niches lmfao

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, alriodai, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
MAJOR COPE I'm ginger and get girls only Indians dream of lmaoo. One picture of a subhuman doesn't mean all gingers are ugly
just dye your eyebrows and lashes darker not to mention some girls have a ginger niche probably more than those with Indian niches lmfao
curry foid abominations don’t count :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL @ THINKING ANYTHING BUT WHITE GIRLS COUNT

IF U HAVENT FUCKED A WHITE GIRL UR LITERALLY A FUCKING VIRGIN

IM FUCKING A WHITE STACY TMRW IN A HOTEL AND DOING DRUGS WITH HER AFTER TALKING FOR 1 DAY, JFL @ U

YUBOMAXXING IS LEGIT :feelskek:

will release a thread on this tmrw

@Korea
@Ethereal
@isis_Bleach
@Vermilioncore

I bet she has the best feet ever tbh :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Hueless and Korea

IM FUCKING A WHITE STACY TMRW IN A HOTEL AND DOING DRUGS WITH HER AFTER TALKING FOR 1 DAY, JFL @ U

@Korea
@Ethereal
@isis_Bleach
@Vermilioncore

there are attractive girls from other races too

• Love it
Reactions: Cope>rope

@Korea
@Ethereal
@isis_Bleach
@Vermilioncore

all I've fucked are whites and Latinas mostly whites

I decided to observe the looks of all Indians here. I realized every person has a 100% white equivalent with the same bone structure and features if I look at the average population on the streets even in the west. Only issue why its even worse for us is because the average height, frame and skull is also shorter and bad coloring in addition.

My avi for example, tons of middle aged men who look something like that that skype filipino trannies. He kinda looks like Walter White.

jfl @ this gigacope.

Melatonan 2 and dye, boom you're no longer ginger.

Absolute brainlet take, gingers are infinitely above the dalit pheno and can be changed for $30/month

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, alriodai, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
View attachment 1592716

Looks nothing like your unfrauded pics :lul:
Have you heard of lens distortion my friend, you know the difference it makes if you actually go and stand away from the camera so it doesn't have any effect?, in natural light as well because you all wouldn't shut the fuck up about it being taken in the dark?

You are never happy you fucking faggots

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Have you heard of lens distortion my friend, you know the difference it makes if you actually go and stand away from the camera so it doesn't have any effect?, in natural light as well because you all wouldn't shut the fuck up about it being taken in the dark?

You are never happy you fucking faggots
Muh muh my friend, stfu you corny ass ugly ass autist cyclops :feelskek::feelskek: Not a single word from that seething paragraph

C0DFA9FB 0C2C 4463 B606 0017AB0805D0
033FE4C5 75E1 4458 B53C 81A399FBC83F

• JFL
Reactions: teracoper, Deleted member 17829, Looks234 and 3 others
Awww, I would post what you actually look like but you will run to the mods again like a fucking pussy, if it helps you sleep at night you subhuman.
What i actually look like? If prepubescent selfie before roids is what i look like, this is what u look like unfrauded :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

FFE25EA2 C349 4D05 8491 A6108F3DDA47

Everyone itt clowning ur ugly ass bro get some sentience:feelskek::feelskek:

F517D7C6 47F9 4976 AA0E B585C93BE9F8

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Shrek2OnDvD and Moggedbyevery1
Gtfih!! Sendmepicstorate unfrauded

91DE4A0D 15B2 465B B7D6 43F3657D2C2B

simon cowell facepalm GIF

You are the lowest of the low IQ's you will be going on ignore
So a selfie from when i was almost 12, with 3x less bonemass than i have now and looked like a baby, is unfrauded but your new adult oldcel ass pics don’t count?? Hell naw gtfo ugly ass nigga:feelskek::feelskek: Everyone tag this ugly ass cyclops so he can be reminded of his subhumanity forever

E90D84AA A7B5 4B4F AF39 623749C6272A

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, volcelfatcel, Moggedbyevery1 and 1 other person
2690977 ED7E19B9 8426 4CF7 BCFA D698D9B633A3

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, SendMePicsToRate, prettyboislime and 2 others
jfl @ this gigacope.

Melatonan 2 and dye, boom you're no longer ginger.

Absolute brainlet take, gingers are infinitely above the dalit pheno and can be changed for $30/month
is that even safe? ive considered it. i dont want to get all moley and nauseous. also, does it work w.o sun exposure? im ageing in a hardcore way so UV is best avoided. for now just doing beta carotene which gives me a healthy glow, and dying my eyebrows a shade darker. This actually takes a lot of the negative punch of being ginger out, though it would be better if i had anoither hair colour ofc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Users who are viewing this thread

Back