Not allowing women here is retarded

ranierean

ranierean

法轮大法好
I can understand being aversive of women if you already get enough external validation as is or do not require it to begin with, but most of you guys seem to fall into the trap of reverse engineering female desire without any female input. The best (or worst) example of it is the incessant "muh BBC" and "muh Kpopmaxx" spam which is fun, I suppose, but only if you don't take it seriously.
Of course, there's a big gap between what women say and want, but even that can be useful since you still need to know about what is socially acceptable to profess.
Also, I would genuinely like to hear people who would balk at this but then also defend keeping trucels here, just as an example. If women are inherently bad and unproductive for PSL thought then how do you even tolerate people who never had a life?
This also applies to the simp question. If women registering is guaranteed to be disruptive because every single incel will revert to the natural state of a horny online Indian then doesn't that invalidate the userbase itself in retrospect? Why do you listen to guys whose entire e-presence can be debased by a female-presenting poster in their vicinity?

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Nick.Harte, MoggerGaston, Pikabro and 3 others
Women are too far from reality for me to value their input on here

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Abhorrence, tombradylover and 9 others
Average 2023 shittok touristcel. JFL at this LGBTQ+ board @thecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Flowerpot, Deleted member 21048, callisto and 5 others
I can understand being aversive of women if you already get enough external validation as is or do not require it to begin with, but most of you guys seem to fall into the trap of reverse engineering female desire without any female input. The best (or worst) example of it is the incessant "muh BBC" and "muh Kpopmaxx" spam which is fun, I suppose, but only if you don't take it seriously.
Of course, there's a big gap between what women say and want, but even that can be useful since you still need to know about what is socially acceptable to profess.
Also, I would genuinely like to hear people who would balk at this but then also defend keeping trucels here, just as an example. If women are inherently bad and unproductive for PSL thought then how do you even tolerate people who never had a life?
This also applies to the simp question. If women registering is guaranteed to be disruptive because every single incel will revert to the natural state of a horny online Indian then doesn't that invalidate the userbase itself in retrospect? Why do you listen to guys whose entire e-presence can be debased by a female-presenting poster in their vicinity?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, MoggerGaston, LampPostPrime and 2 others
Women are too far from reality for me to value their input on here
Theres some alt shitposting girls ive seen that i wouldnt mind posting here. But even then they ruin the male social dynamic. And theyre often still annoying as fucking shit

Theres some alt shitposting girls ive seen that i wouldnt mind posting here. But even then they ruin the male social dynamic. And theyre often still annoying as fucking shit
Islam was right about men.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, try2beme and LampPostPrime
Preach

• +1
Reactions: ranierean
No serious woman will ever sign up on a incel forum.Only whores who are looking for paypigs like that one 4chan whore or extremely ugly femcels.Not even LTBs will sign up on here because they can get whoever they want irl.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi and St.TikTokcel
women should be allowed but only on the ratings section

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
No serious woman will ever sign up on a incel forum.Only whores who are looking for paypigs like that one 4chan whore or extremely ugly femcels.Not even LTBs will sign up on here because they can get whoever they want irl.
I know good looking women with BDD that browse these forums, but yeah it's rare.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
We should also not allow simp faggots like you

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Vermilioncore
Us incels can stay. It’s very important to learn from failures and how subhuman and social rejects experience/fail in life as a contrast to good looking and NT people.

Females however are a purely negative addition to the forum, they attract simps etc and their output is equivalent to the worst sides of narcy chad and nolife incel combined.

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Nick.Harte, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Theres a few alt shitposting type girls who can look good who would go on this site but they're rare.

Us incels can stay. It’s very important to learn from failures and how subhuman and social rejects experience/fail in life as a contrast to good looking and NT people.

Females however are a purely negative addition to the forum, they attract simps etc and their output is equivalent to the worst sides of narcy chad and nolife incel combined.
They have nothing to input. They are protected like children and allowed to act like complete POS and it’s 0 repercussions. What can their input be? “Gibbs me”

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
women should be allowed but only on the ratings section
and only if they post their nudes on there for us to rate

bonus-points if its a JB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885, Myth and Deleted member 23558
They have nothing to input. They are protected like children and allowed to act like complete POS and it’s 0 repercussions. What can their input be? “Gibbs me”
Male sexhavers or grass touchers can just share their accounts of how women act irl anyway. There is no benefit whatsoever to introducing women in these spaces. In a forum revolving around a gender neutral topic then yeah

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and tallnegga
The issue is that we won’t be able to express ourselves fully because a lot of posts would be deemed as “ misogynistic “

Just go on Facebook if you want to talk to women

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore