NOT BEING RACIST IS LOW T

True?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
WhoTookVendetta

WhoTookVendetta

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
the definition of racism it hating someone that doesnt look like anybody in ur tribe/circle in evolutionary times

letting outsiders inside and take ur resources and women is extreme LOW T trait

not being RACIST is low T because u dont even protect the people ur closest with

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: acv700 and God-himself
actually that's not the defention, the defention is thinking a race is superior so you can not hate races and still be racist

• +1
Reactions: God-himself, PrinceLuenLeoncur and WhoTookVendetta
the definition of racism it hating someone that doesnt look like anybody in ur tribe/circle in evolutionary times

not being RACIST is low T because u dont even protect the people ur closest with
Is this what faggot 5’5 Manley cumcels tell themselves nowadays because Vanessa and Sarah are out dating Jamal and Adbullah?

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself
actually that's not the defention, the defention is thinking a race is superior so you can not hate races and still be racist
yes thats why i said like hunter gatherer times

there was no diversity back then

even if there was it was very little

Is this what faggot 5’5 Manley cumcels tell themselves nowadays because Vanessa and Sarah are out dating Jamal and Adbullah?
im white and i don't hate other races, you may be on to something

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
im white and i don't hate other races, you may be on to something
I’m high T (top10-5% 800mgl T) as an 22% body fat nigga and even I don’t hate other races. I hate women though but I’m always horny but I’m also depressed as I haven’t achieved much due to my massive ego and ambition which is cucked by my non nt autistic and ADHD riddled brain :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: God-himself

ok retard

the high t racists in question

Chud raging

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, God-himself, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
I can’t imagine what it’s like being racist and full of hatred 24/7. That shit sounds miserable and depressing

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and future slavic chad

NO... Ur probably curry :forcedsmile:...but do u think another curry would care bout u jus cus ur of same race? NO...seriously, get some IQ , stupid ah thread. :feelsuhh:🔫

Last edited:
Kill yourself today cuck

• So Sad
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
I think there is a difference between been racist and not liking the fact swarms of ethnics are flooding Europe but thats just me.

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
I think there is a difference between been racist and not liking the fact swarms of ethnics are flooding Europe but thats just me.
Same thing

These bitches are invading the country