Not being religious is retarded

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
Religion helps you mentally and gives u discipline in life. that isn't the reason you should be religious tho

Let's say you don't believe in an Afterlife. you live ur entire life like an retard doing fucked up things and then you die. Dead and suddenly you see there is an Afterlife and you're just going to hell, over. You chose ur 60 Years of Life over Eternal Happiness

Let's say you believe in an Afterlife, you live ur entire life like a happy person that has found his inner light, you still have fun in life tho do things with ur friends etc. then you die. Dead and suddenly you see there is no Afterlife and ur just dead. nothing happened. You lived a happy positive life and didn't miss out on anything.

What i'm saying is, if there is an Afterlife all of yall are cooked if you aren't religious. 60 Years in this world aren't much shit goes faster than u think. So do you want to chose this limited world or the possible unlimited eternal Afterlife that's waiting for u that's a million times better than this world and will fulfill all ur desires and leave you satisfied in the end.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Kayne1 and 14vic
Religion helps you mentally and gives u discipline in life. that isn't the reason you should be religious tho

Let's say you don't believe in an Afterlife. you live ur entire life like an retard doing fucked up things and then you die. Dead and suddenly you see there is an Afterlife and you're just going to hell, over. You chose ur 60 Years of Life over Eternal Happiness

Let's say you believe in an Afterlife, you live ur entire life like a happy person that has found his inner light, you still have fun in life tho do things with ur friends etc. then you die. Dead and suddenly you see there is no Afterlife and ur just dead. nothing happened. You lived a happy positive life and didn't miss out on anything.

What i'm saying is, if there is an Afterlife all of yall are cooked if you aren't religious. 60 Years in this world aren't much shit goes faster than u think. So do you want to chose this limited world or the possible unlimited eternal Afterlife that's waiting for u that's a million times better than this world and will fulfill all ur desires and leave you satisfied in the end.
being religious is for cucks "muh i believe in god because im scared of death muh i will go to heaven because of my good actions" cope with life and deal it without any figure

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Eriot Lodger
not thinking there are higher entities is retarded but the religion this is mostly cope

I dont believe in the afterlife, or any god i think its stupid nonsense. but the lessons in the bible are amazing. My sister is a christian and i love going to church with her cuz its so fun they do like singing from a band the first 20 minutes and then they do the lesson with the pastor and even though im not christain those lessons have improved my life. The pastor funny asf tho.

• +1
Reactions: jessepinkman

IMG 4853

Pascals wager doesn't work nigga. What if god punishes you even harder for trying to game the system. Also you can't convince yourself to believe shit based on a risk reward framework, you're choosing to pretend there is a god, so in reality you're going to hell even if the religion you choose was the real one.

Nothing good comes from degeneracy even if ur an atheist and there’s no afterlife

Religion is just a cope. And a low IQ one at that

I don't believe in god, but we as humans know nothing about that, so there could be a god. But to believe in a particular god/religion created by humans which differs based on region of the world and where u grew up is stupid

Imagine believing some guy died on a cross for you without your consent and is judging your every move and will 100 % put you in burning fire for eternity if you say holy sprite, but he also loves you so much

Yeah we're the retards op

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Htobrother