Not being taken serious because of your looks?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
[Not looking for compassion/pity - just curious if you experience(d) the same]

Can anyone relate? Especially when I compare how "friends" (when I had any) treated others vs me. They'd listen more to them, be more open in general and initiate conversations/meetups etc. with them more often even if they knew them for not nearly as long as me. They'd be more respectful and treat others like a higher-value person than me.
When I'd tell sth or even answer a question, I'd get monosyllabic answers, "mhm's" or they'd stop listening/paying attention. And I'm usually not a loquacious person at all. "I was just kinda there for them but not really important. They just didn't have anything better to do atm" - that's the vibe I've been getting all my life. Almost like how females behave around Chad vs an incel.

Lookism is everywhere, regardless of age, gender and type of relationship (e.g. friendship). :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and IWantToMax
My ''friends'' would always tell me they'd kill themselves if they looked like me. I'd always get teased by everyone. Looking back, I wish I had been ignored and not taken seriously instead of getting bullied.

As you said, lookism is ingrained in everyone's brains. It's not just females that despise ugly men... it's everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Bewusst, IWantToMax and 1 other person
They just didn't have anything better to do atm
summary of my all friendships.

yea People here think that i was bullied at hs when i talk about how i didn't get enough respect in hs, but i am just talking about not being taken serious.

the 2 dude that was listened to and respected all the time had chad faces.

When it comes to the reasons why i want to ascend, getting pussy is way behind of getting respect in my list
Talked about this before

Last edited: