NOT believing in conspiracies is low IQ af

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Imagine thinking that 12 fucking people can own 90% of the world's wealth without anything fishy going on besides the scenes :feelskek:

Literally everything holding even the slightest degree of influence over the wide society and culture is controlled. All of it. This is why they just banned TikTok; they can't control it because it's owned by China.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64493, Detective, TUSSELEIF and 10 others
The term “conspiracy theory” is a conspiracy itself designed to shame those who challenge the official narrative as “crazy.”

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, the BULL, TheLastLaugh and 6 others
Some conspiracy are fine. But some are completly mentall ill become close to impossible to keep the truth. As the saying goes three can keep a secret if two are dead. The more people that need to involved the less likely

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, MoggerGaston, TechnoBoss and 3 others
38794804 9215741 image a 13 1612295700972

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Detective, Gargantuan, Samsepioler and 1 other person
Tik toks not banned?

Where’d you get that pic?

And tbh I just feel like a schizo when I start researching conspiracies.

If my government can bring down three buildings and kill like almost 4K people just to justify invading a place for oil, I’d rather not know tbh. If that shit can happen I’d rather live in blissful ignorance.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
some 4chan mouth breather sent it to me

there is some crazy ass shut in this world mane

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Many conspiracy theories are retarted as fuck, like Flat Earth.

There's a diference between having critical thinking and believing stupid things in order to fuel your ego/ideology.

And many people that believe in conspiracy theories are also propagators of fake news.

Which is funny, since they love to say "don't trust the mainstream media", but they believe any shit someone sents them on whatsapp.

There was this late Brazilian philosopher that said the following things:

> Pepsi uses aborted fetuses in it's composition.

> Covid doesn't exist.

> Newton was wrong and gravity doesn't exist.

> There's no prove the Earth isn't flat.

If that's not being "low IQ", then I don't know what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra, Detective and Ricky212
THE JEWWWSSS. They are coming for you. Delete this thread asap.

The rich and powerful love us and wants what's best for us! They would never conspire against us! :D

There's a diference between having critical thinking and believing stupid things in order to fuel your ego/ideology.

And many people that believe in conspiracy theories are also propagators of fake news.

Which is funny, since they love to say "don't trust the mainstream media", but they believe any shit someone sents them on whatsapp.

> Covid doesn't exist.

I agree but for some reason i also find the last bit loaded with counter conspiracy.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus

> Covid doesn't exist.

Forgot another one: he said smoking is not bad for health, and he smoked like a chimney.

Yea tiktok has jewpilled more people than 4chan or any other site ever will

nice specifics

Imagine thinking that 12 fucking people can own 90% of the world's wealth without anything fishy going on besides the scenes :feelskek:

Literally everything holding even the slightest degree of influence over the wide society and culture is controlled. All of it. This is why they just banned TikTok; they can't control it because it's owned by China.
Problem is it's like believing in ghosts, without proof you may as well be screaming at a stop sign.