Not believing mewing is lazyass greycel

Momstouch

Momstouch

I have pink anus
Those people try to pretend to be smart. Those kind of people often deny Apollo 11's moon landing. It comes from their low iq complex.

Big 5971d5d231b0e

904 Fibrous Joints

Our skulls are actually divided into many pieces and are loosely joined by some kind of fibrous tissue called suture. The fibrous tissue also constitutes the bond between our teeth and jaw

Age estimation based on closure pattern of cranial and facial sutures

Suture closure starts at age 25~30 and its completely closed at 40~60.

Hard palate with median palatine suture 2

Palate expension comes from a suture. And many people get palate expansion at their 25~30 and it still works.

If mewing doesn't work then palate expension shouldn't work either. Because its totally identical idea.

But of course you need to exert enough and steady force to maxilla to get result. I don't think normal mewing can do this. You need more force.
Salludon's method - hard chintuck mewing exerts a lot of forces to palate.
This is actually a really exhausting act. You should keep this at least 8 hours a day. Not many people can make this such a huge effort.
Thats why very few people showing results.

Mewing is not for lazy copers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, lilhorizontal32, thecel and 4 others
salludon went from normie to supermodel thanks to mewing

if that's not proof that it works then idk what is

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stare, Selinity, datboijj and 9 others
i have been mewing since 2017 i look exactly the same, it's cope.

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Omg the cope is to stron

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mongrelcel and datboijj
salludon went from normie to supermodel thanks to mewing

if that's not proof that it works then idk what is
True bro, I traveled to andromeda and astrally projected myself into gandys brain after 8 hours of hard mewing.

• Love it
Massive cope, but whatever keeps you happy greycel. Mewing for teenagers and adults has been debunked ages ago.

Mike Mew has said it himself in a letter that mewing only works till 12 yo and by that age you're already too late.
Right now, he is trying to fool oldcels like you to believe in his stuff because that's how he gets money from you copers.
You will look lie the same in your adulthood, if you looked like trash during teenage unless you injected stuff or got surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, Stare, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
Have you been hard mewing like Salludon did 8h a day?
yes, sometimes i would get insane headache since i am pressing my brain so hard
223281e1eec3c0a3a4cc56ce50b9d34a.gif
that Pakistani ali baba got plastic surgery.

Last edited:
  • WTF
Those people try to pretend to be smart. Those kind of people often deny Apollo 11's moon landing. It comes from their low iq complex.

View attachment 1069255
View attachment 1069234

Our skulls are actually divided into many pieces and are loosely joined by some kind of fibrous tissue called suture. The fibrous tissue also constitutes the bond between our teeth and jaw

View attachment 1069253

Suture closure starts at age 25~30 and its completely closed at 40~60.

View attachment 1069266

Palate expension comes from a suture. And many people get palate expansion at their 25~30 and it still works.

If mewing doesn't work then palate expension shouldn't work either. Because its totally identical idea.

But of course you need to exert enough and steady force to maxilla to get result. I don't think normal mewing can do this. You need more force.
Salludon's method - hard chintuck mewing exerts a lot of forces to palate.
This is actually a really exhausting act. You should keep this at least 8 hours a day. Not many people can make this such a huge effort.
Thats why very few people showing results.

Mewing is not for lazy copers
Except that bone remodeling is more responsive to light and long term forces so normal mewing is still effective if there is some genetical potential of growth inhibited by ur environmental recession state

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Momstouch
Massive cope, but whatever keeps you happy greycel. Mewing for teenagers and adults has been debunked ages ago.

Mike Mew has said it himself in a letter that mewing only works till 12 yo and by that age you're already too late.
Right now, he is trying to fool oldcels like you to believe in his stuff because that's how he gets money from you copers.
You will look lie the same in your adulthood, if you looked like trash during teenage unless you injected stuff or got surgery.

Cope

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 2785 and Momstouch
Keep doing it you will see results at the last
Look man most mewing periods coincide with puberty they tell you, u won't get much improvement if your old three things happen.

1- your young you go through puberty and u have extra awareness due to mewing knowledge so u see a big change and be happy.

2- your old u do mewing, due to extra mewing knowledge u know how to take the best shots angels, lighting more care in the camera work and fool yourself into seeing changes.

3- u don't get changes u complain "u mewed wrong bro!!"

• WTF
colossal cope

• WTF

So why did he earn money from something people do what is free ? And beside that nah man mewing work great in teenager and late teen up to 25. you have to do work man but everyone who says mewing don’t work do it wrong and it not a bit dedicated to work his ass off but it pay off

• Love it