Not choosing Paley for LL is the most retarded thing ever.

count grishnackh

count grishnackh

Lol
He has literally done over 25,000 LL surgeries in the past 30 years with a 99% success rate. He also now has 4 fucking location across the globe. He has the newest nail for faster recovery and uses the safest methods. He refuses to lengthening people to a retarded amount and gives you realistic options.

Imagine going to some third world shithole like Bulgaria, Turkey or India or even Asian country like Korea just to become disabled because it "cheaper".
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Limb Lengthening with Paley is the only option if you want the best and quickest results. The price is worth it and justified

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Alucard69
He has literally done over 25,000 LL surgeries in the past 30 years with a 99% success rate
But fucking OBO and Tripod are only available from a looksmax incel. Why is the plastic surgery industry so underdeveloped, we need more pioneers

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and count grishnackh
But fucking OBO and Tripod are only available from a looksmax incel. Why is the plastic surgery industry so underdeveloped, we need more pioneers
I agree we do, more and more studycels are pursuing these fields. We already have giant.implants but we need more active guys in multiple fields.

As for Paley, he is for sure 100% blackpilled, he probably is into this aesthetic shit but hides behind his "love" for medical science. I know a couple of people who actually got LL done by Paley became interested in the field and got trained by Paley himself. We need truecels to work at the Paley institute and absorb all his secrets

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
I agree we do, more and more studycels are pursuing these fields. We already have giant.implants but we need more active guys in multiple fields.

As for Paley, he is for sure 100% blackpilled, he probably is into this aesthetic shit but hides behind his "love" for medical science. I know a couple of people who actually got LL done by Paley became interested in the field and got trained by Paley himself. We need truecels to work at the Paley institute and absorb all his secrets
Brutal wageslave to get what chad was naturally born with

• +1
Reactions: count grishnackh

There are no plastic surgeons here afaik, we need blackpilled or ambitious surgeons to make these big changes I.E more FWHR, IPD. But these niggas don't have ambition and only take easy bucks from normies

• +1
He has literally done over 25,000 LL surgeries in the past 30 years with a 99% success rate. He also now has 4 fucking location across the globe. He has the newest nail for faster recovery and uses the safest methods. He refuses to lengthening people to a retarded amount and gives you realistic options.

Imagine going to some third world shithole like Bulgaria, Turkey or India or even Asian country like Korea just to become disabled because it "cheaper".
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Limb Lengthening with Paley is the only option if you want the best and quickest results. The price is worth it and justified
Not everyone can afford Paley's prices.

There are dr's who use Paley's methods who are cheaper.

Sure if you have a million in disposable cash go to Paley, but most people can't afford that.

Just spend over 200k because don’t have the iq to navigate foreign markets theory

Not everyone can afford Paley's prices.

There are dr's who use Paley's methods who are cheaper.

Sure if you have a million in disposable cash go to Paley, but most people can't afford that.
which doctors? there are no other doctors who do the exact Paley methods unless trained under him. Can you name some?
Also you can do financing with Paley and pay $300-$700 a month for LL depending on your credit.

Just spend over 200k because don’t have the iq to navigate foreign markets theory
see above statement, financing is easy

which doctors? there are no other doctors who do the exact Paley methods unless trained under him. Can you name some?
Also you can do financing with Paley and pay $300-$700 a month for LL depending on your credit.

see above statement, financing is easy
Your rich, so it doesn’t really matter. Any other person this would be insane

Your rich, so it doesn’t really matter. Any other person this would be insane
I am not rich. I plan on spending 50% of whatever I have left on hardmaxxing in the next 2-3 years bro. Looks are the biggest investment you can make, your returns will be 10x if you get close to PSL God levels, even if you are an oldcel. People will trust you more, you will gain new employment opportunities etc

you could literally just walk your way into money when you are extremely attractive. Imagine being told insider trading secrets by wallstreet guys or their wives just because of your looks. There are countless examples.

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim
I am not rich. I plan on spending 50% of whatever I have left on hardmaxxing in the next 2-3 years bro. Looks are the biggest investment you can make, your returns will be 10x if you get close to PSL God levels, even if you are an oldcel. People will trust you more, you will gain new employment opportunities etc

you could literally just walk your way into money when you are extremely attractive. Imagine being told insider trading secrets by wallstreet guys or their wives just because of your looks. There are countless examples.
I think it’s a bit of exaggeration, no one is ascending to psl god from surgeries unless you were already high chadlite minimum but i agree with the sentiment. I say this after multiple surgeries as a normie. 300k at 26 is definitely rich.

• +1
Miami
Warsaw
Dubai
Medellin

That is pretty much all continents except Africa and Oceania/Australia. I think he is opening two or three more centers in South Africa, Australia and maybe another place in Europe.