not circumcuckedcels count your blessings

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
The 2 girls i’ve been with I haven’t been able to get hard with (properly, at least keep my erection or cum with) And it’s been depressing as neither were ugly. I would trade being a non virgin now with being incel till 20 to have my foreskin back.

Oh well, at least I can restore

• Hmm...
Reactions: fukmylyf
i'm circumcised, never had any issues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i’m glad my dick doesn’t look like an ant anteater snout

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 685
8 years old, you don’t understand what you’re missing out. If you truly want to find out, buy a senslip. It basically dekeratinises the head, so it’s as sensitive as if you were intact, but obviously the nerve endings you lost are gone forever. Restoration can repair the old ones and returns. lot of sensitivity though.

trust me the difference is night and day
i’m glad my dick doesn’t look like an ant anteater snout
8 years old, you don’t understand what you’re missing out. If you truly want to find out, buy a senslip. It basically dekeratinises the head, so it’s as sensitive as if you were intact, but obviously the nerve endings you lost are gone forever. Restoration can repair the old ones and returns. lot of sensitivity though.
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@fukmylyf

just ask @TsarTsar444 how differrnt it is to still be intact vs mutilated. He even knows how much more sensitive it is, he had it done at 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back