not cope

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
I think maxilla and jawline and strong brow ridge and forward growth is useless cope.
Lachowski would be a subhuman if those things mattered

what about everyone who isn’t chico who has those features and is attractive?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SocietyIsSolipsistic, Deleted member 5632, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
I think maxilla and jawline and strong brow ridge and forward growth is useless cope.
Cherry picking
Good job

when will greycels stop using a 1 in 3.500.000.000 guy for their dogshit theories

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Effortless, 5'8manlet and 2 others
90507312 519179635661931 9087511903883709407 n

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
We’ve found it, peak autism

Chico has a good jaw and a decent maxilla; brow ridge was never important, but instead how deep set the eyes are.

Girls do not like prime chico. Only men because he looks feminine and “perfect” . More women would go for Christian bale than chico anyway

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Girls do not like prime chico. Only men because he looks feminine and “perfect” . More women would go for Christian bale than chico anyway
lol you're a fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
The thing saving Chico is eye area and ratios with no visible flaws or heavy recession. It's retarded to disregard maxilla, jawline and maxilla (especially jawline). There was someone who put a pic of incel-tier eye over Chico's, and it made him go from a PSL 6 to a PSL 2.5.

The thing saving Chico is eye area and ratios with no visible flaws or heavy recession. It's retarded to disregard maxilla, jawline and maxilla (especially jawline). There was someone who put a pic of incel-tier eye over Chico's, and it made him go from a PSL 6 to a PSL 2.5.
Link to that post or pic?

U really hate greys don't you
It's like the new kid that comes to town and knows all the answers, that's why graycels are hated on here. Few exceptions exist(ed) (i.e., @Golden Glass when he was a graycel he won automatic respect with his comments and posts).

Last edited:
Tlol

Autism

Another useless thread by a mentally derailed greycel subhuman abomination. Slit your pathetic wrists you utter cuck.

Niro

It's like the new kid that comes to town and knows all the answers, that's why graycels are hated on here. Few exceptions exist(ed) (i.e., @Golden Glass when he was a graycel won automatic respect with his comments and posts).
Understood 👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Facial harmony > Bones

I.e they need to be just forward or not recessed enough to look good.

player RLC has a long midface and a recessed chin yet still looks good. actually I honestly DK if he has a long midface. @Gudru does he have a long midface. Analyze his face on google

Attachments

• FB10F876-2B06-4B80-93F1-3F190C8C9EA3.jpeg
    FB10F876-2B06-4B80-93F1-3F190C8C9EA3.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 14
  • FC811150-1314-4569-AC58-FB0A8CF68B66.jpeg
    FC811150-1314-4569-AC58-FB0A8CF68B66.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Facial harmony > Bones

I.e they need to be just forward or not recessed enough to look good.

player RLC has a long midface and a recessed chin yet still looks good. actually I honestly DK if he has a long midface. @Gudru does he have a long midface. Analyze his face on google
He looks average.

forward growth jaw and maxilla do matter retard
but i do agree that you only need an average browridge like brad pitt for say,
browridge, dont have it non existent, nor dont have it as a caveman

cringe at you trying to sound NT
where's the proof nigger?
Bruh fucking cringe at even using the word “NT” 😂 it’s called not being a fucking autistic fuck .