Not existing is the most peaceful thing tbh

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
No more worries, waking up, work, women, relations, walking, talking, nothing, just peace

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 9380
But then again, no positives life brings about either.

finally someone understands me :love:

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7125
I disagree watching the Polar Express on Christmas eve while drinking hot chocolate and waiting for the christmas meal to be ready is way more relxing and peaceful

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, TUSSELEIF and TsarTsar444
I was fine for trillions of years before I was born, well, at least I mogged the other sperm cells in making it to the egg first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
I disagree watching the Polar Express on Christmas eve while drinking hot chocolate is way more realxing and peaceful
good cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7125
What do you mean what? Not existing has its positives and negatives. A positive being you can‘t experience sadness, a negative being you can’t experience happiness. It’s not that hard, is it?

I was fine for trillions of years before I was born, well, at least I mogged the other sperm cells in making it to the egg first
it's all cope, life is completely meaningless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 8365
Then why do you still get out of bed everyday?
because my parents and relatives will get worried and cry, if i didn't have anybody i would just rot forever, too pussy to kill myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 8365 and Alexanderr
indeed brolossus tser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and TsarTsar444
because my parents and relatives will get worried and cry, if i didn't have anybody i would just rot forever, too pussy to kill myself
Then it does hold meaning, to you and your family.

I would rather die than ascend tbh

• +1
You dont exist to women if youre sub8 anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saoirsecel and TsarTsar444
it’s fucked cuz then u give urself so much pressure. E.g if u fail ur med course, u feel like uve failed ur parents and you’ll want to rope

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5634 and Alexanderr
shit song for a shit thread

the abyss is darker than man can ever know

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7866
No more worries, waking up, work, women, relations, walking, talking, nothing, just peace

Although it is, indeed, blissful to be deprived of life's atrocities by not being alive in the first place, the statement has a sense of ambiguity, since, theoretically, there isn't anything to compare the feeling of living with. This is similar to the anthropic principle - there cannot be any sense of awareness about the terrific events of life one is missing while being absent from life itself, since living as an entity outside of life is paradoxical. Therefore, we are dealing with an ambiguous one-sided statement according to which life's perils are endured only by the living entity, while the not living one cannot metaphysically get the enjoyment of not having to deal with such misfortunes. This is what, in my conception, could be called The Burden Of The Living Organism for only the alive entity has the chance to complain about its unfortunate condition.

—Niggerjew

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919 and Deleted member 7866
Although it is, indeed, blissful to be deprived by life's atrocities by not being alive in the first place, the statement has a sense of ambiguity, since, theoretically, there isn't anything to compare the feeling of living with. This is similar to the anthropic principle - there cannot be any sense of awareness about the terrific events of life one is missing while being absent from life itself, since living as an entity outside of life is paradoxical. Therefore, we are dealing with an ambiguous one-sided statement according to which life's perils are endured only by the living entity, while the not living one cannot metaphysically get the enjoyment of not having to deal with such misfortunes. This is what, in my conception, could be called The Burden Of The Living Organism for only the alive entity has the chance to complain about its unfortunate condition.

—Niggerjew
Prefer ur shitposts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
Although it is, indeed, blissful to be deprived by life's atrocities by not being alive in the first place, the statement has a sense of ambiguity, since, theoretically, there isn't anything to compare the feeling of living with. This is similar to the anthropic principle - there cannot be any sense of awareness about the terrific events of life one is missing while being absent from life itself, since living as an entity outside of life is paradoxical. Therefore, we are dealing with an ambiguous one-sided statement according to which life's perils are endured only by the living entity, while the not living one cannot metaphysically get the enjoyment of not having to deal with such misfortunes. This is what, in my conception, could be called The Burden Of The Living Organism for only the alive entity has the chance to complain about its unfortunate condition.

—Niggerjew
Weird Laugh GIFs | Tenor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866