Not finding a virgin wife is the most brutal blackpill there is

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
You will always in the eyes of an Whore stay in some fucks shadow BECAUSE YOU WHERE NOT THE FIRST.

She will never be dedicated to you or love you. All of society makes it easy for these whores to decieve you. She could have a slut lifestyle for all her live and still appear as a 'virgin' because some degenerate clinic is PROVIDING HER AN EASY WAY OUT WHILE YOU SUFFERED EVERYDAY JUST TO MARRY A WHORE

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, oldcelloser, OOGABOOGA and 13 others
The virginpill is killing me from the inside

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 7806 and 4 others
nigga finding a girl with a intact hymen after 14 is like finding Pandora's box.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Leotheras, datboijj, oldcelloser and 4 others
The virginpill is killing me from the inside
Chill bro we dont take nothing with us in this life
Akhira virgin is better anyway
Foids in this life are to complex and untamable she will never be truly yours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
nigga finding a girl with a intact hymen after 14 is like finding Pandora's box.
It's so brutal. Would rather be burned alive then marry some whore who just so happened to find the easy way out in some clinic

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, ItsOver.com and ToursOverBoyo2020
You will always in the eyes of an Whore stay in some fucks shadow BECAUSE YOU WHERE NOT THE FIRST.

She will never be dedicated to you or love you. All of society makes it easy for these whores to decieve you. She could have a slut lifestyle for all her live and still appear as a 'virgin' because some degenerate clinic is PROVIDING HER AN EASY WAY OUT WHILE YOU SUFFERED EVERYDAY JUST TO MARRY A WHORE
Dude, can't you go back to Pakistan to find a wife and bring her back? Do you speak Urdu?

Wait, I'm thinking you're @Boneless Weirdo

You're Turkish, aren't you?

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 10913
Chill bro we dont take nothing with us in this life
Akhira virgin is better anyway
We truely take nothing. Hope every whore who decieves her husband will burn in hell

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 10042
Dude, can't you go back to Pakistan to find a wife and bring her back? Do you speak Urdu?

Wait, I'm thinking you're @Boneless Weirdo

You're Turkish, aren't you?
Im Turkish. What are you saying?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, ItsOver.com, pizza and 1 other person
I want a slutty Stacy.
You speak for yourself. You dont want to marry her so whats the point in wanting that? For primal instinct even a donkey or a goat gets the job done

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 7806, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
You speak for yourself. You dont want to marry her so whats the point in wanting that? For primal instinct even a donkey or a goat gets the job done
I'm not Arab.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Wallenberg
If I don't take a decent looking jb's virginity before I'm 17 I will rope

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Leotheras, OOGABOOGA, ItsOver.com and 2 others
Virgin or not, it’s just a hole

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 2214
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
There are virgins out there. You should marry with a young woman 18-21

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 10913 and Lux
There are virgins out there. You should marry with a young woman 18-21
I really hope so too but you need to know her background. These clinics make this really hard

I really hope so too but you need to know her background. These clinics make this really hard
If you are from turkey which I assume there are a lot of girls in the rural areas that have never seen a good looking guy in their life.

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
If you are from turkey which I assume there are a lot of girls in the rural areas that have never seen a good looking guy in their life.
I assume they get banged in barns xd

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and MusicMaxxingMidget
If youre not fucking ripe 15yr old girls youre a cuck

Yeah, fuck modern hook-up culture

• +1
Yeah, fuck modern hook-up culture
If you don't hook up with as many foids as possible, then this forum will bully you. You see the irony?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Blue
all i want is khhv sexless girl with severe BPD who is obsessed with me and me only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10913 and ItsOver.com
If you don't hook up with as many foids as possible, then this forum will bully you. You see the irony?
Yeah, I do. That's what I've noticed as well. Criticise degeneracy, but then engage in it without hesitation once you get the chance, that's what some will do once they "ascend". @Wallenberg's sig "Most incels don't hate "degeneracy" although they claim so. They hate that they aren't part of degeneracy." is unironically true, although I still believe that a lot of incels just want an "innocent" LTR and aren't really after slaying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, john2 and Wallenberg
If I don't take a decent looking jb's virginity before I'm 17 I will rope
what the fuck are you doing here wasting your precious time and years? you do realize some of us here are 25+ and 30+ with no success and you guys are complaining at 15 and spending all your time in front of a computer. Relax boyo you have all the time in front of you. Geezus fukin Christ man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Growth Plate
what the fuck are you doing here wasting your precious time and years? you do realize some of us here are 25+ and 30+ with no success and you guys are complaining at 15 and spending all your time in front of a computer. Geezus fukin Christ man
Ysah I'm leaving soon jfl

• +1
volcel till the grave

• So Sad
cucc if u marry @ all

• JFL