Not going to school tomorrow

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
No point. Tired of fucking school. Wish there was a school where it was only hanging out with friends and not all the bullshit in between :(

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: xz90, Alexanderr, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
Strong 666th post.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, RichardSpencel, Insomniac and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
You always have anothER CHOice

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Sounds like an ER related post.

delinquents me

dare I ask what level of education

Lmao I've been skipping 50% of all classes due to my lack of motivation.

Am skipping right now even, typing from my bed at 12 am

Been skipping classes more than ever over the past few months, can’t skip any more or I’ll have to redo this school year.

Been skipping classes more than ever over the past few months, can’t skip any more or I’ll have to redo this school year.
Cope, I've never heard of anyone having to redo a school year because of abscenses. They always say that and warn you but they never actually do it. pretty much by the end of every school year I have like 15-20 absnces, this year I have 39 because of surgery and they still aren't doing shit.

Cope, I've never heard of anyone having to redo a school year because of abscenses. They always say that and warn you but they never actually do it. pretty much by the end of every school year I have like 15-20 absnces, this year I have 39 because of surgery and they still aren't doing shit.
Cope? You just go to a shithole where they don’t care. Here, if you have too many absences you are gonna redo the year.

Cope? You just go to a shithole where they don’t care. Here, if you have too many absences you are gonna redo the year.
Europe, not big surprise. I live in Central Florida where the school is 50% black so makes sense

• +1
Reactions: androidcel