Not going to uni is the biggest failo you can do

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
every university student fucking enjoy life fucking around without working till mid 20s and traveling around with exchange system from what I've observed.

They'll get easy money after graduating too.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, 2peasinapod and Deleted member 1464
Damn ive been working like a nigger since i was 18

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, Arkantos, Velvet and 7 others
every university student fucking enjoy life fucking around without working till mid 20s and traveling around with exchange system from what I've observed.

They'll get easy money after graduating too.
Its not all it seems. Once again, uni is only good for Chad and women, not incels.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, Vitruvian, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
men that don't have a degree will have trouble when they are trying to date a woman who has one (basically every foid nowadays), she will see you as lower in status than her, its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and toolateforme
men that don't have a degree will have trouble when they are trying to date a woman who has one (basically every foid nowadays), she will see you as lower in status than her, its over
I'm like 20yr old now, should I go uni ? I didnt after graduating highschool.
Is it okay to go random university that accepts my shit GPA? or should I try to take SAT

Is it okay to go random university that accepts my shit GPA? or should I try to take SAT
im not sure buddy boyo, maybe make a thread and someone who knows more about it could advise you

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Go for coaching classes and attempt SAT

I am a incel and i go to uni. If you are incel in hs you will be incel in uni

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Velvet, Vitruvian, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
Damn ive been working like a nigger since i was 18
Same here but since 16. I traveled to a shithole so I could hack the system and start university at that age.
Honestly you do make friends, interact with foids, have fun, etc... Way better than rotting at home lol.

Anyway had to drop after the first three months because studying and making some money was too much for me to handle. I'd like to start studying again this year tho, I'm jealous of what my friends here say it's like :)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme and Butthurt Dweller

As if a diploma means shit

Having money >>>> have a profession wage slaving for the guy with the money

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and toolateforme
Having money >>>> have a profession wage slaving for the guy with the money
very few men have the ability to make money outside of a profession tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and hebbewem
very few men have the ability to make money outside of a profession tbh

Even then there are professions that don't require you to go to uni and you earn way more money.

I used to work on an architectural office, one of my colleagues used to make 10x more the minimum wage, never went to uni.

uni is cope, most jobs you'll get from will pay like 2-5 times more than the minimum wage, better to invest your time and money on building your own business

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and toolateforme
Even then there are professions that don't require you to go to uni and you earn way more money.

I used to work on an architectural office, one of my colleagues used to make 10x more the minimum wage, never went to uni.

uni is cope, most jobs you'll get from will pay like 2-5 times more than the minimum wage, better to invest your time and money on building your own business
Tbh building own business is the best thing you can do. I met young women claiming that they have their own company and i felt biggest status gap ever.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 1100
Tbh building own business is the best thing you can do. I met young women claiming that they have their own company and i felt biggest status gap ever.

Imagine the dopamine rush you get from moneycope when you tell someone between the lines that you make his wage in half a day

Legit suifuel, I felt like that were I worked, earning 3-4x the minumum wage, just got out of school, feeling great doing that much, but then some oldcels would show up there wanting to build some building or mall, I'd need to wageslave for 5 decades to get the same money these guys got in 2 years.

Learning how to make money >>>>> wagecucking

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and PubertyMaxxer
University is for faggots, real chads start working on construction since 15 to support their parents and future chad family

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Ruby, toolateforme and 1 other person

Just build a business bro

Imagine the dopamine rush you get from moneycope when you tell someone between the lines that you make his wage in half a day

Legit suifuel, I felt like that were I worked, earning 3-4x the minumum wage, just got out of school, feeling great doing that much, but then some oldcels would show up there wanting to build some building or mall, I'd need to wageslave for 5 decades to get the same money these guys got in 2 years.

Learning how to make money >>>>> wagecucking
I think uni skills will help to build business tho like those Harvard dropouts.

uni is hell for sub8 men. its so hard to cope when everywhere you look are attractive people, both men and women. and they dont acknowledge you. im failing all my classes bc i cant stop thinking about the blackpill in lectures, my iq has taken a huge dip in only 1 year. if i met my 2017 version, it would be like a gorilla meeting einstein.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and toolateforme
uni is hell for sub8 men. its so hard to cope when everywhere you look are attractive people, both men and women. and they dont acknowledge you. im failing all my classes bc i cant stop thinking about the blackpill in lectures, my iq has taken a huge dip in only 1 year. if i met my 2017 version, it would be like a gorilla meeting einstein.
How is the uni life? Do you socialize with people a lot?

How is the uni life? Do you socialize with people a lot?
i have no 'uni life'. i go to lectures and go home thats it. im also a giga autist on top of that and combine with my below average looks, no one wants to associate with me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Ruby
i have no 'uni life'. i go to lectures and go home thats it. im also a giga autist on top of that and combine with my below average looks, no one wants to associate with me.
Wasnt uni forced to socialize tho.

Do it for the dopamine

cope. college life is only as you describe for a small percentage of students. most people have jobs, friends outside of school, or commute so they do not get too involved with uni socializing.

lol it’s easy to live like that with zero sentience...

Just go to school for some shitty major...socialize a ton, make some friends...have no money every single weekend and rely on dorm parties u might not even get into..

Or make money working and go out and do what u want every weekend...

You can easily make more than someone who goes to uni

This is coming from someone who goes to a top tier school lol ..makes no difference

More school = more debt

You have to make sure you’re compensating somehow by picking a good major that yields more money..

Even then...It’s tough going out every weekend with no money once you turn 21..especially seeing guys fucking bitches and taking them to their crib and having nice cars and shit.

lol it’s easy to live like that with zero sentience...

Just go to school for some shitty major...socialize a ton, make some friends...have no money every single weekend and rely on dorm parties u might not even get into..

Or make money working and go out and do what u want every weekend...

You can easily make more than someone who goes to uni

This is coming from someone who goes to a top tier school lol ..makes no difference

More school = more debt

You have to make sure you’re compensating somehow by picking a good major that yields more money..

Even then...It’s tough going out every weekend with no money once you turn 21..especially seeing guys fucking bitches and taking them to their crib and having nice cars and shit.
Why specifically 21?

My uni experience has been lackluster as a subhuman, lost all motivation to study cuz social exclusion was the name of the game from day 1.

• So Sad
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, Arkantos, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
No uni for my face dick and height

• So Sad
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and toolateforme
My uni experience has been lackluster as a subhuman, lost all motivation to study cuz social exclusion was the name of the game from day 1.
You gotta talk to random person to socialize in uni?

You gotta talk to random person to socialize in uni?
Nah at first I got somewhat involved with classmates who I was taking several classes with but I was always an outcast, they'd talk about the parties they went to on the weekend and never invited me. Just low status honestly and used to be teased for being a studycel

keep slaving for your hyper inflating gender studies degree
thats worth absolutely nothing

I signed up for a uni many years ago. I went there only once. On the first day I was height mogged by the majority of people including many girls. I also say everyone socialize while being an invisible ghost. After the mogging I received that day I gave up.

• So Sad
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and toolateforme