Not happy whatsoever

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
People treated me better as a kid. I wasn’t full black. I still had mulatto colouring. People saw me as someone who can be assimilated. Now they see me as a nigger outside the system and literally suspect me of everything negative. I cannot cope with the generational difference between me and my mum.

Why even have black kids at this point? They’ll be treated like trash anyways and suspected. It is over. Mixed is ideal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Warlow, Deleted member 9837 and 7 others
Legit

Ngl, if i saw you down the street i'd think you were a thug or something. I think it's just built in my head to think that, i'm sorry bro

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bladeeout, SPFromNY914, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 2 others
Heard about michael jackson? anything is possible son

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Blackout.xl
just wear a suit and glasses everywhere

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 8765
wdym treated bad? give an example

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723 and Blackout.xl
id kms if i lived in canada

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
mulatto max. Green eye contacts and lighten skin.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Blackout.xl
wdym treated bad? give an example
Women shield kids from me, men protect their wives from me, pharmacists talk to me as if I’m a violent criminal, people question my intentions if I do something as simple as standing, people always tell me they expected me to be retarded or low Iq in general, people tell me they expected me to be a thug, etc

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Warlow, shaugstir and 10 others
just wear a suit and glasses everywhere
This

Dress high class and it'll counteract 'racism' or even halo you as you'll be going against negative (but unfortunately often well founded) stereotypes

• +1
Women shield kids from me, men protect their wives from me, pharmacists talk to me as if I’m a violent criminal, people question my intentions if I do something as simple as standing, people always tell me they expected me to be retarded or low Iq in general, people tell me they expected me to be a thug, etc

curious now to see what you look like

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Nautica and Blackout.xl
i really do get that tbh. you need to dress high trust tbh but people will always think like that subconsious
this vid is in dutch but you can see how they think different of the black guy

white guy can steal a bike without someone looking while black person gets police immediatly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Warlow and Blackout.xl
i really do get that tbh. you need to dress high trust tbh but people will always think like that subconsious
this vid is in dutch but you can see how they think different of the black guy

0 trust in this kind of videos tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723 and Blackout.xl
no such thing bro
bruh cmon who do you think they would suspect more of stealing a bike white or black dont be low iq this is what it is even my parents always suspect ethnics from stealing shit in stores

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723, Nautica and 1 other person
They can't handle the mog

who do you think they would suspect more of stealing a bike white or black

black. it has nothing to do with what i said. i just hate proving points with this videos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
fuark i don't wanna make the fire bigger but i remember as a kid (11 or 10) some tall ass black dude (looked 30-35 y/o) shout at me for no reason at all and i run for my life in front of his face.

Shimoneta Heavy Breathing GIF - Shimoneta HeavyBreathing Blush - Discover &  Share GIFs

What country do you live in? Move to the USA. It's a melting pot over here so people won't react so badly, or maybe go to Nigeria or something, IDK bro, but that sounds like hell where you're at.

• +1
What's worse is when you can't even fit in with your own race either, so you just feel alone all the time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Blackout.xl and ToursOverBoyo2020

Brutal, sad how being a non-thug black is such a failo. You get treated by non-blacks as if you're a thug but get none of the halo in terms of attracting foids through thugmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Blackout.xl
People treated me better as a kid. I wasn’t full black. I still had mulatto colouring. People saw me as someone who can be assimilated. Now they see me as a nigger outside the system and literally suspect me of everything negative. I cannot cope with the generational difference between me and my mum.

Why even have black kids at this point? They’ll be treated like trash anyways and suspected. It is over. Mixed is ideal
Pic?

What country do you live in? Move to the USA. It's a melting pot over here so people won't react so badly, or maybe go to Nigeria or something, IDK bro, but that sounds like hell where you're at.
I’m in Canada, a place regarded as one of the least racist countries in the west 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What's worse is when you can't even fit in with your own race either, so you just feel alone all the time.
Indeed blacks see me as white washed or weak

This is why people are just better off in their own countries. Brutal how Africa's been colonized and imperialized and stripped of its natural resources for centuries.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and Blackout.xl
This is why people are just better off in their own countries. Brutal how Africa's been colonized and imperialized and stripped of its natural resources for centuries.
Africa is a sad shithole. Can’t live there if you want a good life unless you’re Giga rich. If the Europeans didn’t imperialize the shit out of Nigeria and instigate civil wars, I would of just been there with my own people

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and ToursOverBoyo2020

How is it for you as a Middle Eastern-cel, similar stuff to us blacks or is it worse or better?

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
How is it for you as a Middle Eastern-cel, similar stuff to us blacks or is it worse or better?

Similar I'd say although in US I'd say worse due to "terrorist" failo and being a much smaller proportion of the population without any cultural influence or status. Definitely would much rather live in the Middle East if not for US destroying it. Always enraging when Americans call Middle Eastern people terrorist's when they've been terrorizing Middle Eastern people with one holocaust after another.

• +1
Reactions: Insecure03
This shit is tiresome bro.

it even happens all the time in Bay Area California where I live literally arguably the most liberal place in the WORLD.

I literally don’t care whatsoever about these people but they care so much about me.

I literally don’t care whatsoever about these people but they care so much about me.

THIS, literally you can be minding your own business and look suspcicious to normies that your not even recognising.

Are you a black guy too?

Similar I'd say although in US I'd say worse due to "terrorist" failo and being a much smaller proportion of the population without any cultural influence or status. Definitely would much rather live in the Middle East if not for US destroying it. Always enraging when Americans call Middle Eastern people terrorist's when they've been terrorizing Middle Eastern people with one holocaust after another.

Tbh terrorist failo is in the whole of the West but it's a bit easier here for brown people in Europe because there are more of them.

And yeah, it's completely disgusting when people just see a Muslim and assume the worst when their countries are the ones making them come to the West. Tbh alot of people just literally look for any excuse possible for excluding different ethnicities from their lives.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 9837
Are you a black guy too?

Tbh terrorist failo is in the whole of the West but it's a bit easier here for brown people in Europe because there are more of them.

And yeah, it's completely disgusting when people just see a Muslim and assume the worst when their countries are the ones making them come to the West. Tbh alot of people just literally look for any excuse possible for excluding different ethnicities from their lives.
Ye

Just Dress like you rich and get nice ass teeth like other darkskins do

• +1
Have you posted face on here before? What do you look like?