Not Having Instagram is a death sentence

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
I was at a party this weekend in an area with a lot of schools around.

About 45 mins into a party this student from Brazil walks by we start eye contacting. We talk for a second, she gives me some weird ass drunk hugbwhere we kinda linger and then we start making out. We stop and then she pulls out her phone and says " Instagram" and gives it to me.

I don't have an Instagram so I start freaking out. In a drunken panic I throw her phone on the ground pretending to drop it.

She picks up up says "you're way too drunk" and walks away.

The worst issue of women nowadays is how consumerized they are. Who gives a fucking shit about Instagram, why does some collection of frauded dumbass pictures capturing 1% of a modern humans time that isn't at work or in front of a screen. As if it's a sign of status to show you spend hundreds of hours in front of a phone self-loathe as your peers fraud a life that makes you hate yours by comparison.

2 questions.

1. What do I say next time

2. What's the point of her asking? Is it a status check? Does she wanna see how I look shirtless? Fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Amnesia, ALP and 13 others
that’s weird bro it’s usually Snapchat if anything, the Instagram ones are the girls just using u for a follow then they’ll never speak to u again

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, PubertyMaxxer, Looks234 and 1 other person
lmao this is either made up or your autism is too high to ever heal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, EasternRightWinger15, aBetterMii and 6 others
lmao this is either made up or your autism is too high to ever heal
Bro sure it sounds autistic but what other option was there?

Autism detected......next time be low inhib and tell her u don't have an insta nigga

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, aBetterMii, Looks234 and 7 others
Autism detected......next time be low inhib and tell her u don't have an insta nigga
Acting like throwing a stacylite's phone on the ground is not low inhib behavior

Good post in general but jfl @ you smacking her phone to the ground

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Bro sure it sounds autistic but what other option was there?
„i dont have instagram anymore, deleted it cuz i was spending too much time on phone“

if they look weird at you say „but im thinking about making it again“

thats ehat i always say and it works well

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
brutal for me then :feelswhy:

The Instagram pill is real

Having no instgram or just a few followers is a red flag because most people who don’t have an instgram account are usually social outcasts and weirdos. So the Girl will automatically put you in this category as well even if you are a normal NT person.

And besides that Instagram has an important advantage:
It shows the girl your presence. It’s not only about the status but she just seeing your posts and story’s or just likes you give her posts always reminds her of you whereas she doesn’t think about you if she just has your plain number in her phone.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, EasternRightWinger15, aBetterMii and 8 others
The Instagram pill is real

Having no instgram or just a few followers is a red flag because most people who don’t have an instgram account are usually social outcasts and weirdos. So the Girl will automatically put you in this category as well even if you are a normal NT person.

And besides that Instagram has an important advantage:
It shows the girl your presence. It’s not only about the status but she just seeing your posts and story’s or just likes you give her posts always reminds her of you whereas she doesn’t think about you if she just has your plain number in her phone.
@Thompsonz

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
It doesn't matter why having an instagram is relevant, what matters is that it's the premier social media platform for people in their teens and twenties and not having it is a significant looksmin. Look at the Instagrammaxxing guide by @Digital Hitler and use it because it's far better to have one than not.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 14543

About 45 mins into a party this student from Brazil walks by we start eye contacting. We talk for a second, she gives me some weird ass drunk hugbwhere we kinda linger and then we start making out. We stop and then she pulls out her phone and says " Instagram" and gives it to me.

I don't have an Instagram so I start freaking out. In a drunken panic I throw her phone on the ground pretending to drop it.

The worst issue of women nowadays is how consumerized they are. Who gives a fucking shit about Instagram, why does some collection of frauded dumbass pictures capturing 1% of a modern humans time that isn't at work or in front of a screen. As if it's a sign of status to show you spend hundreds of hours in front of a phone self-loathe as your peers fraud a life that makes you hate yours by comparison.

2 questions.

2. What's the point of her asking? Is it a status check? Does she wanna see how I look shirtless? Fuck.
When girls ask for my Snapchat or social media I tell them I don't use those hooker apps. If they are interested they will give their number

2 questions.

Bro just say you're taking a break from gram and have disabled your account for a bit.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Just play it off as social media is bad for your mental health and you like living in the moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fart mic and HellenicChad
I don't know if this is a troll larp but if it's not, acting like a spaz, tweaking out and dropping her phone is why she walked away, not because you don't have instagram.

Her: "Instagram?"
You: "I don't use that. Do you have snapchat?"

See how much better that could have gone lol. If you freak out and get self conscious ever about anything, then that's a problem. Plus, she probably just wanted to show you her Instagram account.

2 questions.

I have had dozens of convos like this irl and on messenger man, there's no getting around it most girls will think you're weird

just tell them you had social media but deleted it cuz you spent too much time on it, and now you have a small account just to see what your friends are up to

if you're a zoomer without social media get on that shit asap or it's over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia
I've never used social media at any point. Why is it a "death sentence"?

I m not wasting my precious time staring at other people's fake lifes i m too busy working on my skills ,if you want to contact with me i can give you my number or use pigeons with a jerk smile.:sneaky:

Just run mysterious alt guy game. Talk about muh real human connections, negative effects of social media, how you're focused on other things etc but only if pressured and only in a way that doesn't indirectly insult the girl.

There's no denying it's bad for getting girls but it's still way better than having a loser's social media presence. And from some perpective it can be good for slaying and such, as girls can't pre-reject you before meeting due to some insta nitpick, they won't be able to "monitor" you, you'll get some points for not seeking validation (which is good for guys) and they might be more intrigued (though usually they'll just feel you're weird af)