Not larping fr. Still KHHV.

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I’m serious guys. I was really trying. Spent 3 hours trying to look for someone to talk to and ended up with nothing.

Attachments

• 4FEFB885-AD15-4A4D-ABA1-DD62348541D5.jpeg
    4FEFB885-AD15-4A4D-ABA1-DD62348541D5.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 185
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 6403, IdiAmin and 11 others
do you have any friends?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and .*my*.
You have been cursed by @MakinItHappen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 6403 and 8 others
44f

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11748 and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, IdiAmin, mewcoper and 6 others
Die

• So Sad
Reactions: .*my*.
This has to be fake

Aren’t u a curry

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and .*my*.
i believe you

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and .*my*.
Why are you suprised about this?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and .*my*.
You are a high tier normie
not sure why people call you chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and .*my*.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and AsGoodAsItGets
What happened to the girl form last week?

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
I’m serious guys. I was really trying. Spent 3 hours trying to look for someone to talk to and ended up with nothing.
So you tried for 3 hours jfl? Just go on tinder or a few dating apps you are attractive enough to get a ONS once a month with a sober girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, ShowerMaxxing, .*my*. and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), gamma and .*my*.
You and @Native are either larps or the biggest mentalcels ever. At least he has excuse of "muh not many girls in military" /volcel because he didnt care to take it all the way with some whore.

You on the other hand literally just need to setup up dating profile on multiple mainstream apps, go to club scene, concerts etc once covid restrictions are clear and talk to random girls anywhere. Most will be open to it and perceive you well because of lookshalo.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Mongrelcel
You and @Native are either larps or the biggest mentalcels ever. At least he has excuse of "muh not many girls in military" /volcel because he didnt care to take it all the way with some whore.

You on the other hand literally just need to setup up dating profile on multiple mainstream apps, go to club scene, concerts etc once covid restrictions are clear and talk to random girls anywhere. Most will be open to it and perceive you well because of lookshalo.
Dude I’m not a KHHV. I lost kissless, hugless, handholdless I just haven’t had sex yet because THE GIRL I DID ALL THAT WITH FUCKING LEFT JFL.
Believe me I’ve actively tried to get more girls I’m serious it DOESNT WORK they won’t fucking do anything more than friendzone me and it just pissed me off so now I just focus on myself.

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Dude I’m not a KHHV. I lost kissless, hugless, handholdless I just haven’t had sex yet because THE GIRL I DID ALL THAT WITH FUCKING LEFT JFL.
Believe me I’ve actively tried to get more girls I’m serious it DOESNT WORK they won’t fucking do anything more than friendzone me and it just pissed me off so now I just focus on myself.
Who they seeing now and do you have pics of them?

This forum overrates height and underrates the importance of face and game.

Surprised ur a virgin ngl

This forum overrates height and underrates the importance of face and game.
Not even dude. I’ve seen at different times height can save a bad face and in other places face is most important. It’s just who’s opinion you are looking at.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Your time on this forum is fucking you up mentally, spending too much time around aspies won’t do you much good.
People here are very much removed from reality & the outside world, it affected me and it’s affecting you.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Wallenberg