Not losing weight

pprimus43

pprimus43

I am owed Sex
Leanmaxxing is so fucking hard. I'm eating under 1800 calories a day and still haven't lost weight in over 2 weeks. Only down 2 lbs and been stagnant for days. Meanwhile NT guys who are HTN+ get to eat like pigs and enjoy love and sex from Foids. I hate my life

Leanmaxxing is so fucking hard. I'm eating under 1800 calories a day and still haven't lost weight in over 2 weeks. Only down 2 lbs and been stagnant for days. Meanwhile NT guys who are HTN+ get to eat like pigs and enjoy love and sex from Foids. I hate my life
Then your not eating under 1800 calories a day

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
Yea leanmaxxing is suifuel
When it comes to going down from 15%-10%:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I do my best to estimate at least

I'm tracking calories and walking 10k steps a day
Well your either doing something wrong or have a disease

No way your maintence is below 1800 calories unless your some 5’5 underweight dude

Well your either doing something wrong or have a disease

No way your maintence is below 1800 calories unless your some 5’5 underweight dude
Nvm I just recalculated yesterday I was at 1940 jfl

ozempic idiot.

I'm 20 and KHV, most people my age get pleasured by foids for dopamine, I'm denied even food

• +1
Reactions: watah
starve yourself until you get anorexia
or hop on ozempics :feelshah::feelshah:

Asian genetics designed to cope with the countless famines of ancient China.

• JFL
Reactions: watah and pprimus43
It’s time to hop on sema or tirz. No more food noice no more suffering, trust me it’s worth it

• +1
Reactions: pprimus43
Did leanmaxxing ascend u Bhai
Yes, but I was a bloatcel and I have bones. Just shitty bf distribution facially and prone to bloating. Wish I could be 15% bodyfat like opry and still chiseled facially

• +1
Yes, but I was a bloatcel and I have bones. Just shitty bf distribution facially and prone to bloating. Wish I could be 15% bodyfat like opry and still chiseled facially
I'm at 22 percent and struggling, any tips bruh

• Hmm...
Reactions: TallDarkAndHandsome
I'm at 22 percent and struggling, any tips bruh

Prioritize protein and and do as Mr Huberman says.
Basically restrict your food intake to protein so meat, fish, eggs fruit and vegetables. No grains or processed garbage only whole foods, one ingredient foods basically.
Prioritize the most nutrient dense foods like meat and eggs. I eat six eggs per day

Then I’d also introduce a GLP-1 peptide like Semaglutide or tirzepatide to minimize the suffering during the weightloss and remove all the hunger and food noice. I don’t see the point of dieting naturally and suffer when we have the ability to utilize these weight loss drugs in 2024. Esp if you’re a fatty with an enourmous appetite and high ghrelin.

• +1

Prioritize protein and and do as Mr Huberman says.
Basically restrict your food intake to protein so meat, fish, eggs fruit and vegetables. No grains or processed garbage only whole foods, one ingredient foods basically.
Prioritize the most nutrient dense foods like meat and eggs. I eat six eggs per day

Then I’d also introduce a GLP-1 peptide like Semaglutide or tirzepatide to minimize the suffering during the weightloss and remove all the hunger and food noice. I don’t see the point of dieting naturally and suffer when we have the ability to utilize these weight loss drugs in 2024. Esp if you’re a fatty with an enourmous appetite and high ghrelin.

Thanks Bhai

• +1
Reactions: TallDarkAndHandsome
Yea leanmaxxing is suifuel
When it comes to going down from 15%-10%:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
going down under 12%, this shit is making me consider suicide because the weight loss from that point becomes extremely slow and way harder :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
going down under 12%, this shit is making me consider suicide because the weight loss from that point becomes extremely slow and way harder :feelswhy:
U just have to starve at that point :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: roxycodone
just do an hour of cardio bhai its easy af

walk on a treadmill at 6kmh for 1 hour and you burn 400 cals