Not needing to work fulltime, but parttime. Like 5-6hours per day including commute

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Than still have enough free time, to sport, to chill, to have fun, to do hobbies.

Being fulltime worker that is out of the house for 10 hours per day (including commute). There is waaaaay to little time left, for fun.

I always LOL hard, in The Netherlands women are champion part-time working. ALSO, childless young just out of school women. ALOT work part-time. And these feminist, front runners groups and women; are complaining about women working part time.
While it's super smart to work part-time in prime.
BECAUSE, in prime. It's super cool to do fun stuff in free time. I think it makes more sense to work fulltime when older, sense alot of freetimeactivities are a no go already than. But in younger/prime years; you can really maxx out on fun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Ponder, WadlowMaxxing and 14 others
Exactly how I'm thinking, prime is for making memories and experiencing everything you can while you're young, because when you're older you probably won't be able to, moneymaxxing beyond what's needed for making a living and looksmaxxing is not worth it before about 30 imo

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Spinc
If you had a car or worked somewhere closer to home , your commute would not be as long. My commute at my last job was only 15 minutes going to work and 15 minutes coming back from work.

8 hours of work per day is normal in most jobs, the only exception is if you to to college, then you need to work 20 hours per week. But for someone who has never worked a day in their life, you may hate full time if you are not used to it or don't sleep enough. Even if you made more money, you would still work for most of the day.

If you work very little or not at all, you will start to find that you are not being more productive with your time and you are just entertaining yourself and making no money and going nowhere, I know because I did that for a long time before starting to work, now I am back in college with no job but I am going to get a full time job in 1 week when my final exams are done and then I will switch to part time at the start of next semester in late January.

By doing this, all my time will be put to good use since I'll be moneymaxxing short term with my job and long term with college and at the same time, I'll keep gymmaxxing. I know from personal experience that spending days, weeks or months with little to no work leads to boredom and feeling lost in the world.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, KrissKross and Morpheus
Exactly how I'm thinking, prime is for making memories and experiencing everything you can while you're young, because when you're older you probably won't be able to, moneymaxxing beyond what's needed for making a living and looksmaxxing is not worth it before about 30 imo
I feel it's a bit of a trade off, in youth/prime decade(s).

1. Slaving away, working hard in prime. so to be able to save/invest/etc.; and than when you are 50 orso; you can reap the rewards of compouding of these things. BUT, sacrifised prime years free time, and experiences.

or.

2. Taking it easy, working limited/less. And have fun with left over money. BUT, one will be unable to save/invest/etc.. And not reap rewards, of compunding when you are 50. And have to pick up, at oldr age with working more if wanna have some wealth/money later on.

WHAT is better?
It's hard to do btoh, imo. In prime. To: work limited/little and have fun + save/invest/etc.. It's usually (in the West) a choice between 1 of the 2.

What are activities, one can only do at younger age/prime???
* sports competing on some level that one wins
* chasing prime women with a level of success, and if attractive enough slaying
* travelling and hanging and doing stupid but fun stuff; with other young peoples. like hanging and smoking at the beach, etc..
???

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
My commute at my last job was only 15 minutes going to work and 15 minutes coming back from work.

8 hours of work per day is normal in most jobs,
I calculated OUT THE DOOR time. 10 hours. pretty average crrect I think.
8 hours work day. Most places I knew, the 1 hour break per day for lunch was unpayed. So had to be there 9 hours. 8 hours work, and 1 hours unpayed breaks.
I calculated 1 hours tavel per day. So 30 minutes, each way.
Also you lucky if only 15 minutes from work. Most people have more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I calculated OUT THE DOOR time. 10 hours. pretty average crrect I think.
8 hours work day. Most places I knew, the 1 hour break per day for lunch was unpayed. So had to be there 9 hours. 8 hours work, and 1 hours unpayed breaks.
I calculated 1 hours tavel per day. So 30 minutes, each way.
Also you lucky if only 15 minutes from work. Most people have more.
You need to find a job that has a 30 minutes lunch break instead since those are paid most of the time, that is what I had at my last job so my entire 8 hours was paid and sometimes we had meetings or special events that lasted 2 hours and that was paid too, I was getting laid 20$/h to work in a warehouse at a very good company as a forklift operator, since those skills are rare and never forgotten, I can use those same skills to get a new job of a similar income very quickly.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Iplaysoccer
Ehh. I do agree that the current system kinda sucks and that we should be striving for less work hours in general alongside longer work days/less work days per week.

But I also think most people spend their free time bullshitting. Think about it man. You have 135 days online on this site in just the last year. And you probably spent a third of that time sleeping which means roughly half your waking hours have been on this site. And doing what? Shitposting? Making yourself more depressed and less motivated? Certainly nothing productive. And then that's not even including all the time you've spent on other sites. Or how much time you've played video games. Or watched netflix.

I'm not saying this to shit on you or anything. Again, the vast majority of people waste their time. I think you underestimate how much time you can spend doing other stuff if you leave less room for "relaxing." It's fine to relax now and then but you don't need as much of it as you think.

Monday - Friday:
6:30 am: Wake up, stretch, yoga, meditate
6:50 am: Leave for gym
7:00 am: Start workout
8:00 am: Leave gym
8:10 am: Get home, shower, and get ready
8:30 am: Go to work
9:00 am: Arrive at work
12:30 pm: First meal
5:00 pm: Leave work
5:30 pm: Get home and make second meal
6:30 pm: Relax a little bit, bullshit online, catch up on things I'm interested in
7:30 pm: Hang out with friends, see a girl, or go do boxing class
9:30 pm: Eat third meal, and be productive/do a hobby (studying investing, learning instrument, learning marketable skills, planning goals)
11:00 pm: Bullshit online
11:30 pm: Go to sleep

And then you have ALL of Saturday and Sunday to do whatever you want. That's my schedule right now, except school replaces work. So I have a couple more free hours during the day and a couple fewer at night because of homework. You have more time than you think. You just spend a lot of it doing nothing more than you realize.

• +1
Reactions: Ponder, PubertyMaxxer, Fahkumram and 1 other person
Ehh. I do agree that the current system kinda sucks and that we should be striving for less work hours in general alongside longer work days/less work days per week.

But I also think most people spend their free time bullshitting. Think about it man. You have 135 days online on this site in just the last year. And you probably spent a third of that time sleeping which means roughly half your waking hours have been on this site. And doing what? Shitposting? Making yourself more depressed and less motivated? Certainly nothing productive. And then that's not even including all the time you've spent on other sites. Or how much time you've played video games. Or watched netflix.

I'm not saying this to shit on you or anything. Again, the vast majority of people waste their time. I think you underestimate how much time you can spend doing other stuff if you leave less room for "relaxing." It's fine to relax now and then but you don't need as much of it as you think.

Monday - Friday:
6:30 am: Wake up, stretch, yoga, meditate
6:50 am: Leave for gym
7:00 am: Start workout
8:00 am: Leave gym
8:10 am: Get home, shower, and get ready
8:30 am: Go to work
9:00 am: Arrive at work
12:30 pm: First meal
5:00 pm: Leave work
5:30 pm: Get home and make second meal
6:30 pm: Relax a little bit, bullshit online, catch up on things I'm interested in
7:30 pm: Hang out with friends, see a girl, or go do boxing class
9:30 pm: Eat third meal, and be productive/do a hobby (studying investing, learning instrument, learning marketable skills, planning goals)
11:00 pm: Bullshit online
11:30 pm: Go to sleep

And then you have ALL of Saturday and Sunday to do whatever you want. That's my schedule right now, except school replaces work. So I have a couple more free hours during the day and a couple fewer at night because of homework. You have more time than you think. You just spend a lot of it doing nothing more than you realize.
Good post about management time.

I do easily spend time on internet, reading and watching stuff. I can improve on that alot. On this site I read f stuff, I got the info from on what I can do to looksmaxx, but I spend more time here shitting around probs. Although, I'm also kind enough to help people out here, with what I know. Whis is a nice thing to do, but not personally benificial.
Other stuff you mentioned, like gaming or netflix I don't do.

the only problem is money-making to the point where you can make a living and looksmax with surgeries before 30 actually is gonna need a lot of work on your part...

let’s say you finish university and want to get a house + surgeries totalling to about 400-500k, how the fuck you gonna manage that?

especially since looksmaxing late becomes less and less worth it

• +1
Good post about management time.

I do easily spend time on internet, reading and watching stuff. I can improve on that alot.
Other stuff you mentioned, like gaming or netflix I don't do.
Spend the next week writing down loosely how you're spending your hours bro. It'll help you to realize how you can adjust things and maximize your time.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I feel it's a bit of a trade off, in youth/prime decade(s).

1. Slaving away, working hard in prime. so to be able to save/invest/etc.; and than when you are 50 orso; you can reap the rewards of compouding of these things. BUT, sacrifised prime years free time, and experiences.

or.

2. Taking it easy, working limited/less. And have fun with left over money. BUT, one will be unable to save/invest/etc.. And not reap rewards, of compunding when you are 50. And have to pick up, at oldr age with working more if wanna have some wealth/money later on.

WHAT is better?
It's hard to do btoh, imo. In prime. To: work limited/little and have fun + save/invest/etc.. It's usually (in the West) a choice between 1 of the 2.

What are activities, one can only do at younger age/prime???
* sports competing on some level that one wins
* chasing prime women with a level of success, and if attractive enough slaying
* travelling and hanging and doing stupid but fun stuff; with other young peoples. like hanging and smoking at the beach, etc..
???
Work in prime to get money for surgeries ASAP and have fun later is my ideology

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Work in prime to get money for surgeries ASAP and have fun later is my ideology
I’m telling you guys you can do both. It doesn’t have to be a trade off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Than still have enough free time, to sport, to chill, to have fun, to do hobbies.

Being fulltime worker that is out of the house for 10 hours per day (including commute). There is waaaaay to little time left, for fun.

I always LOL hard, in The Netherlands women are champion part-time working. ALSO, childless young just out of school women. ALOT work part-time. And these feminist, front runners groups and women; are complaining about women working part time.
While it's super smart to work part-time in prime.
BECAUSE, in prime. It's super cool to do fun stuff in free time. I think it makes more sense to work fulltime when older, sense alot of freetimeactivities are a no go already than. But in younger/prime years; you can really maxx out on fun.
legit

the only problem is money-making to the point where you can make a living and looksmax with surgeries before 30 actually is gonna need a lot of work on your part...

let’s say you finish university and want to get a house + surgeries totalling to about 400-500k, how the fuck you gonna manage that?

especially since looksmaxing late becomes less and less worth it
I personally don't need more than about 10-15k for looksmaxxing, probably won't buy a fancy house,car,etc before 30, but I agree 30 can be a bit old already, starting the real moneymaxxing at about mid to late 20s could be realistically more ideal

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I’m telling you guys you can do both. It doesn’t have to be a trade off.
for my job it does but it is what it is school + work then il move countries to where my pheno and height mogs

I personally don't need more than about 10-15k for looksmaxxing, probably won't buy a fancy house,car,etc before 30, but I agree 30 can be a bit old already, starting the real moneymaxxing at about mid to late 20s could be realistically more ideal
Yeah that’s the thing with me. I just need about $40k for my surgeries and I already have the savings for it. I just wanna make a bit more money so I’m not completely depleting what I have, so realistically I’ll wait until summer for bimax and then I’ll take of eye area after I recover from that.

I don’t personally care to live in a big house or have a really nice car or have a lot of stuff. And I don’t waste any of my money eating out or anything like that. I just wanna live in a decent apartment downtown and continuously save my money so I can quit the 9-5 as soon as possible.

• +1
unless you are a poorcel
at minimum wage type of jobs, one unfortunately can't afford to work anything less than fulltime. BRUTALS

• So Sad
Reactions: pizza
Yeah that’s the thing with me. I just need about $40k for my surgeries and I already have the savings for it. I just wanna make a bit more money so I’m not completely depleting what I have, so realistically I’ll wait until summer for bimax and then I’ll take of eye area after I recover from that.

I don’t personally care to live in a big house or have a really nice car or have a lot of stuff. And I don’t waste any of my money eating out or anything like that. I just wanna live in a decent apartment downtown and continuously save my money so I can quit the 9-5 as soon as possible.
Mririn the savings of 40K at such young age. For sugery-maxxing.
The thing is, your looks you will have for whole life. It's an investment. Which moggs a temporairy stuff, like a caror something.

I recall a woman. When asking: what the best money she ever spend? She said: "without a doubt, the boob job I did when 20 (or something)". She had to take a loan for it, she said. And she said, it had payed itself back many times more than it had costed. She a woman with a cute face though, and good body, but she said she was kinda flat chested. But with nice boobs, she really looked like a Stacy.

The thing is, your looks you will have for whole life. It's an investment. Which moggs a temporairy stuff, like a caror something.

I recall a woman. When asking: what the best money she ever spend? She said: "without a doubt, the boob job I did when 20 (or something)". She had to take a loan for it, she said. And she said, it had payed itself back many times more than it had costed. She a woman with a cute face though, and good body, but she said she was kinda flat chested. But with nice boobs, she really looked like a Stacy.
Yeah I agree with that. I do think there comes a point where you gotta stop focusing on looks though. Get a couple procedures so you’re at a level where you’re reasonably satisfied and then stop obsessing over it and enjoy life without seeing people and things through a PSL/black pill lens.

With savings it builds up faster than you think. I’m in school (about to graduate in a week) and I saved up about $10k from working during it. Learned how to trade and built it up to $40k. I wanna keep working and keep trading to the point where I’m at $100k and then I’m gonna use half of that to fund my surgeries and pay off my $10k student loan. And still have $50k left over to keep growing.

• +1
Reactions: Ponder, turkproducer, KrissKross and 1 other person
how do you suggest I do that? Working part time won't cover all your expenses unless you receive social welfare and work illegally

how do you suggest I do that? Working part time won't cover all your expenses unless you receive social welfare and work illegally
So sad, Brutals. It only works, for people with a hourly salary, that working part-time. Like 28hours; will cover everything.

insane good rates on investment returns
March-June was insane. Everyone was making tons of money because every blue chip company was so beaten down they had nowhere to go but up. And then all the pennies would run based purely off hype.

My friend got from $15k to $280k. Then he got stupid and put all his money in one company that tanked and fell back to $130k. But he managed to get back to where he used to be at about $300k now.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ponder, turkproducer and eduardkoopman
Yeah I agree with that. I do think there comes a point where you gotta stop focusing on looks though. Get a couple procedures so you’re at a level where you’re reasonably satisfied and then stop obsessing over it and enjoy life without seeing people and things through a PSL/black pill lens.
I agree. There is a time to maxx, to the level one wants and can achieve.

yet, after that. It's about having a good maintenance habit, to not lose what has. I older, and deffo need to put in decent effort and habits, to upkeep and keep the ageing slow. But it's not as hard work, as improving.
Personally I'm happy with everyhing I maxxed, except 1 thing. I need to get my body shape better, my upper body is to weak in size. Muh 1.2 shoulders - hips ratio is pathetic; I need to get it to at least 1.3. That will be my final looksmaxxing thing. And an end to a 2 year yourney, and of which 1.5 year of significant effort. Hopefully than. from low tier normie -> low tier Chadlite. That's probs muh peak potential

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
I agree. There is a time to maxx, to the level one wants and can achieve.

yet, after that. It's about having a good maintenance habit, to not lose what has. I older, and deffo need to put in decent effort and habits, to upkeep and keep the ageing slow. But it's not as hard work, as improving.
Personally I'm happy with everyhing I maxxed, except 1 thing. I need to get my body shape better, my upper body is to weak in size. Muh 1.2 shoulders - hips ratio is pathetic; I need to get it to at least 1.3. That will be my final looksmaxxing thing. And an end to a 2 year yourney, and of which 1.5 year of significant effort. Hopefully than. from low tier normie -> low tier Chadlite. That's probs muh peak potential
Yeah I’m personally aiming for low tier chadlite as well which is probably my peak. Don’t really even personally care to get to chad territory anyways tbh. This is probably unpopular here but I like having some adversity in life. I don’t need every single girl to be chasing me and I appreciate my lays more when I work for it a little. And I think being chad would just make me more vain, cynical, and too content to be productive. I’ll be very happy being a very high tier normie/low tier chadlite who gets happiness from things other than validation.

• +1
Reactions: Ponder and KrissKross
I often drive around town during work day and see young people particularly women just shopping, going to cafe, etc and I wonder how they do it when it’s normal to be working at that time of the day. I see this a lot

• +1
Reactions: Ponder
I often drive around town during work day and see young people particularly women just shopping, going to cafe, etc and I wonder how they do it when it’s normal to be working at that time of the day. I see this a lot
#metoo particularly women.
Some dude/dudes is paying for it, in some ways.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Yeah I’m personally aiming for low tier chadlite as well which is probably my peak. Don’t really even personally care to get to chad territory anyways tbh. This is probably unpopular here but I like having some adversity in life. I don’t need every single girl to be chasing me and I appreciate my lays more when I work for it a little. And I think being chad would just make me more vain, cynical, and too content to be productive. I’ll be very happy being a very high tier normie/low tier chadlite who gets happiness from things other than validation.
Out of the hundreds of thousands of things I’ve read on this site over the last 2 years, this is one of the few that suddenly changed my view drastically

• +1
Reactions: Ponder and Morpheus
Based oldcel

cope

that pork bitch from tiktok has 46million followers and all she does is making 10sec long clips everyday

and she's a multimillionarie

cope
that pork bitch from tiktok has 46million followers and all she does is making 10sec long clips everyday
and she's a multimillionarie
Okay, we all do that. All us dudes on this forum will stop our current way of income NOW; and make a few 10sec clips and become Gazilliionaires.

commute time is everything ngl, I'd have roped if my commute was more than a 10 minute walk each day (back when things weren't remote at least)

Okay, we all do that. All us dudes on this forum will stop our current way of income NOW; and make a few 10sec clips and become Gazilliionaires.
brb taking finasteride and inject estrogen

March-June was insane. Everyone was making tons of money because every blue chip company was so beaten down they had nowhere to go but up. And then all the pennies would run based purely off hype.

My friend got from $15k to $280k. Then he got stupid and put all his money in one company that tanked and fell back to $130k. But he managed to get back to where he used to be at about $300k now.
bro teach me how jfl

do you day trade or short term holding?

• +1
Reactions: Ponder

This one really surprises me. Like 40% of men hardly care about boobs

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Am low tier Chadlite, and have been obsessing over looks for years. This is an interesting perspective

Working 40 hours a week was meant for men who had wives or girlfriend. Jfl at incels not having a spouse but still working 40 hours a week +

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Casadonis and eduardkoopman
As An Inel Its Best To Work All Day Long In A High Paid Job You Love Because You Wont Have A Gf or friends to enjoy the freetime + need to afford escorts