depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

High IQ
Just life rawdogging me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pxmethazine, Funnyunenjoyer1, BrutalMogger and 2 others
How? Taking birth control or pull out technique?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and asdvek
What's bothering you Mr. Depression :what:
I‘ve been thinking and studying a month alone in my room about a specific topic that might change or ruin my life.

• +1
I‘ve been thinking and studying a month alone in my room about a specific topic that might change or ruin my life.
The Kaballah. And the Bible

Read both back to back and make your choice :what:

• +1
The Kaballah. And the Bible

Read both back to back and make your choice :what:
I don‘t wanna be muslim, christus rex sounds good but i don‘t accept that god was man either. Im an atheist, can‘t even cope with religion

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Elaborate
I find everything about my religion weird, i don’t think if there was a god, it would be like muslims portrait it.
Christians come closer to my idea of god, but again, it‘s still not enough evidence for me.

The idea of god is weird alltogether, i hope i can die and stay fucking dead afterwards, no hell or paradise bullshit

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
I find everything about my religion weird, i don’t think if there was a god, it would be like muslims portrait it.
Christians come closer to my idea of god, but again, it‘s still not enough evidence for me.

The idea of god is weird alltogether, i hope i can die and stay fucking dead afterwards, no hell or paradise bullshit
I don't want to preach to you, the Bible speaks for itself

I don't want to preach to you, the Bible speaks for itself
Same goes for your jesus too, if he was good why didn‘t he do some crazy shit like turning the sky violette or flying or being immortal. All the ways he could‘ve shown it and he chose to be resurrected and healing a blind person, all those things are still debatable if manipulated or not, but he could‘ve done things that would make him undoubtedly god

Same goes for your jesus too, if he was good why didn‘t he do some crazy shit like turning the sky violette or flying or being immortal. All the ways he could‘ve shown it and he chose to be resurrected and healing a blind person, all those things are still debatable if manipulated or not, but he could‘ve done things that would make him undoubtedly god
He fed 5000 people with fish and bread

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing