Not once in my life has a woman, that I was really attracted to, liked me back

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Master
Yet, there's been a plethora of women, that I wasn't attracted to, or that I felt merely lukewarm about, be really into me. And these foids were not ugly or even mid-tier, mind you. Some of them were legit HTB, or even Stacy-lite. It's just that I wasn't feeling those particular women.

Why is this?

Would having a mutually strong physical attraction with a woman violate some law of nature, or Newtonian mathematical principle, causing a fatal rift in the universe?

I don't think so, because mutual attraction happens to other men regularly. But, just because it's me, it seems that nature simply won't allow that level of pleasure and joy.

Is nature trying to protect me from something, or is it just playing a cruel, lifelong trick on me?

I mean, I can't even imagine what mutual attraction feels like. It's that unreal to me. It must be the closest thing to paradise on earth. It's something that nature has unequivocally denied me, as if it's impossible, like fried ice, or freezing fire, or going faster than the speed of light.

What makes this all the more baffling and frustrating is I have very unconventional taste in women. I'm not necessarily attracted to the obviously 'best looking' foid. Sometimes, the foid I happen to be attracted to is considered average, or even unattractive, by other men (and sometimes not). It's totally random. So, you would think that at least once in my entire fucking life, even by accident, I would happen to stumble on a woman that I like who also likes me back. But it never happens. It's as if the mere attraction towards a foid automatically cancels out the possibility that she's also attracted to me. And, no, it's not because I'm showing her that I'm attracted to her. Most of the time, the attraction is completely in my mind, not in my behavior towards her, so the woman has no idea that I like her.
Other times, I do show interest in her, but it's never reciprocated.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei
Are you sub5?

Are you sub5?
Sometimes I'm sub 5, and sometimes I'm as high as an 8 or 9. My face changes radically throughout the day, depending on how bloated or rundown it looks (I have an inflammatory disorder).

Sometimes I'm sub 5, and sometimes I'm as high as an 8 or 9. My face changes radically throughout the day, depending on how bloated or rundown it looks (I have an inflammatory disorder).
Send pic

I'm not revealing my face. Plus, one pic isn't going to show the kaleidoscope of looks that it assumes throughout the day, so your judgement will be highly inaccurate. Besides, this has nothing to do with that. As I mentioned in my thread, I have LOTS of foids that are attracted to me (some of them attractive). It's just that I don't happen to feel the same way about them. When I AM attracted to a foid, she's never attracted to me back. THAT'S the issue, not whether I can attract any foids at all. Please reread my post. Don't just read the title.

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Maybe once in a decade a foid would be attracted to me but she would always be unattractive even by objective standards. But whenever I am attracted to a foid, 100% of the time she won't be attracted to me back.
Is nature trying to protect me from something, or is it just playing a cruel, lifelong trick on me?
Yes, it really seems like a cruel joke. I am soon to be 27 and not once have I had an experience of mutual attraction with a woman.
I don't think so, because mutual attraction happens to other men regularly.
Indeed. I am ofc not in a category of gl men, never was, but during teenage years, majority of my peers, some of them who were trully less attractive than me, managed to experience mutual attraction, teen love and all that shit while I didn't.

It is baffling, could we just the the case of severely bad luck in life?

I don't know man, I am not smart anymore... I would really like to have a woman by my side who is mutually attracted to me and raise a family with but it is simply impossible... I have run out of all my copes, I had a mental break down in front of my parents, I will probably start some theraphy, I honestly don't know what to think and do anymore...

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad, MostGLSlayer and HTN_Mentalcel
Maybe once in a decade a foid would be attracted to me but she would always be unattractive even by objective standards. But whenever I am attracted to a foid, 100% of the time she won't be attracted to me back.

Yes, it really seems like a cruel joke. I am soon to be 27 and not once have I had an experience of mutual attraction with a woman.

Indeed. I am ofc not in a category of gl men, never was, but during teenage years, majority of my peers, some of them who were trully less attractive than me, managed to experience mutual attraction, teen love and all that shit while I didn't.

It is baffling, could we just the the case of severely bad luck in life?

I don't know man, I am not smart anymore... I would really like to have a woman by my side who is mutually attracted to me and raise a family with but it is simply impossible... I have run out of all my copes, I had a mental break down in front of my parents, I will probably start some theraphy, I honestly don't know what to think and do anymore...
Did you cry to your parents about your inceldom and blackpilll?

Yeah it’s like a curse. The Crazy thing is that I forced myself to get with a girl who was into me and she lost interest all of the sudden.

I really liked this girl . We fucked 2 times like animals and tribe savages. But she said she didn’t want a relationship and ghosted me jfl.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Aero
I really liked this girl . We fucked 2 times like animals and tribe savages. But she said she didn’t want a relationship and ghosted me jfl.
At least you got to experience mutual attraction with a foid and got to pork her.

I think she liked me back, but I fumbled everything
Guts GIF

• JFL
Reactions: greycel