not over for shortcels

beautyiswhatwedesir

beautyiswhatwedesir

Iron
i was at a wedding like 1 year ago and i saw videos of my 2 cousin, one is has dirty blonde hair and fucking wide frame, downside he is 174cm (5’9) and my other cousin has black hair and he is like 187cm (6’2) and my 5’9 cousin danced with literally every single fucking girl at the wedding holy shit while none danced with my other cousin

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
i was at a wedding like 1 year ago and i saw videos of my 2 cousin, one is has dirty blonde hair and fucking wide frame, downside he is 174cm (5’9) and my other cousin has black hair and he is like 187cm (6’2) and my 5’9 cousin danced with literally every single fucking girl at the wedding holy shit while none danced with my other cousin
Lots took pics with him cousin, he slowed danced n shit i think he even got some phone numbers

Im 173 cm tho, over :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: youthmaxxing
Everyone knows by know that height pill doesn't matter (unless you are under 5'9) if you have a good face

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
Face matters more than height and i see too many 5'6 manlets get htb but height def will boost SMV

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Face matters more than height and i see too many 5'6 manlets get htb but height def will boost SMV
height boosts like EVERYTHING that is already good about u
saw a video by a popular fitness youtuber in which he did a poll about body vs face
almost nearly every woman he talked to said ''face'' because ''they would look at it everyday''

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
hahaha now kill urself cuz ur 5'2

5'9" is average height everywhere besides some parts of Europe.

its over for me im 5'2, y'all always call shortcels to people that can still pull with +5'7 bruh

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
height boosts like EVERYTHING that is already good about u
saw a video by a popular fitness youtuber in which he did a poll about body vs face
almost nearly every woman he talked to said ''face'' because ''they would look at it everyday''
Height is only a halo if you're 6'2"+, otherwise you're just short or default

• WTF
Reactions: ItsOverLawg