Not seeing girls around my age drove me craaazy

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
the oldcelpill is extreemely brutal. every time i met girls they were always around 20-23, they were like little kids and it was impossible to communicate with them.

so what was my natural response to all this? i clinged on the last girl i had met who was around my age, simply because she was the last person i could comunicate with even though she was just manipulating me.

its legit insanity rly. you are just an old guy surrounded by younger women what are you supposed to do? talk with them? you arent not on the same frequency.

i tried capitalizing on common interests with uglier girls and it didnt do shit. simply because having commo interests means nothing if you dont feel the same way about them.

with a girl my age, we listened to the same music from the mid 00s and we percieved it the same way because it was part of a trend that we both happened to experienc at the same time period and age. this is how you connect with women but ofc at the time i was obsessed with sex so i didnt get it.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar