Not shitposting here is probably the lowest IQ thing you can do

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Imagine taking this place seriously when it’s filled with faggot zoomer kids, braggers, larpers, 3rd world shitniks & redpillers.

Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Kingcel32, Deleted member 19478 and 5 others
ya?

Attachments

• lucas_7076197772101176578.mp4
    1.3 MB
Don’t you run out of space on your camera with all these saved videos of chads? Or do you store them on a cloud storage which you pay for just to worship his cock?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 20216
Don’t you run out of space on your camera with all these saved videos of chads? Or do you store them on a cloud storage which you pay for just to worship his cock?

saved on computer and yeah ive got no space cuz i got only 250 gig of space anyways

Imagine taking this place seriously when it’s filled with faggot zoomer kids, braggers, larpers, 3rd world shitniks & redpillers.

Jfl
wait people take this place seriously?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
You're 25 years old, BBC halo and still an incel. JFL not surprised you shitpost here

saved on computer and yeah ive got no space cuz i got only 250 gig of space anyways
imagine saving vids of chad

shitposting is just as bad as rotting, theres no difference @GetShrekt

:what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
muh aesthetics :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
The blackpill community has gone to shit.