Not sprinting is volcel

badromance

badromance

Banned
Sprinting brings out the primal animal instinct out+it raises your T and you feel godlike.Sprinting+Gym=invincible.

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian
Sprinting brings out the primal animal instinct out+it raises your T and you feel godlike.Sprinting+Gym=invincible.

It makes you feel dom as shit and unbreakable

Do HIIT. I stopped some Months ago bc I needed to gain weight. Will go back to it soon

Yes i love this.

Go out while the sun is setting, put on some on some hard emotion waking music, with high volume, and just fucking run. Release all aggresivity, you feel like you can do anything.

• +1
Reactions: Veym
Do HIIT. I stopped some Months ago bc I needed to gain weight. Will go back to it soon
Sprinting is HIIT.When its cold af i do HIIT at home.Also sprinting uphill builds legs like crazy

Didn’t they say running will make you mouth breath which is bad? I’ve been running since almost 15 years and Im not sure if recommend

I did it to listen to music/because I was in bed the remaining time. Cause it felt good. But not sure if that didn’t backfire at least on me

Yes i love this.

Go out while the sun is setting, put on some on some hard emotion waking music, with high volume, and just fucking run. Release all aggresivity, you feel like you can do anything.
Just did that,came home,eated and wrote this thread.

I used to put on some cleats and sprint uphill at this tiny small hill I had. In my town. Super brutal workout I would hit about 12-15 rounds and 1-2 min rest. Brutal very brutal

• +1
Reactions: badromance