Not subhuman if had girls into me?

viscidisland64

viscidisland64

Iron
So, I'm a introverted guy and I don't go out much and I think I'm average or below average in looks, but I had some girls into me in the last couple years, one was a 8psl blonde tall Stacy, another was a 7psl brunette who wasn't into me before but after I lost some bloat she was into me and a 6psl with eye halo, I didn't make a move tho cuz fully bad social anxiety, but does this mean I'm atleast not subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341

XD

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 5145 and Deleted member 6723

look at this delusional greycel

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 7863
GIGA TALES , THE ONLY GIRL WHO HAVE LOOKED YOUR WAY WAS THE FAT DOWNIE WORKING AT MCDONALDS WHO LOOKED AT YOU IN DISGUST AS THE UTTER REVOLTING SUBHUMAN YOU ARE , YOU ARE A SODOMISED ABUSED RAPE VICTIM WHO SPENDS HIS TIME WRITING THESE TALES ON .ME AS IF ANYONE WERE TO BELIEVE YOU UNIRONICALLY SLIT YOUR WRISTS YOU EFFEMANITE LADYBOY FAG.
BETTER LUCK NEXT ABORTION CENTER LOSER

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
So, I'm a introverted guy and I don't go out much and I think I'm average or below average in looks, but I had some girls into me in the last couple years, one was a 8psl blonde tall Stacy, another was a 7psl brunette who wasn't into me before but after I lost some bloat she was into me and a 6psl with eye halo, I didn't make a move tho cuz fully bad social anxiety, but does this mean I'm atleast not subhuman?
Definitely not a subhuman if you had girls into you. You should ask them out quickly, they might give you chances.

"PSL 8 tall blonde stacy OP was talking about"
2ADBAB0A EFA0 4190 9452 7E6E57E76DD4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and thickdickdaddy27