Not sure about my bicep genetics

coispet

coispet

Global Moderator
Staff
I know I have to wait till my biceps are fully developed but I’ve seen a ton of guys that have just started working out and their bicep peaks are insane, my biceps look terrible and have no peak whatsoever but I’m able to fit 3 fingers between my bicep when I’m supinating

Is having a bicep peak something different and genetic or is it something that can be developed after a while?

Someone please explain the bicep anatomy regarding this

people with shorter biceps usually have bigger peaks, longer biceps look fuller but the circumference is lower.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, autistic_tendencies, sportsmogger and 1 other person
people with shorter biceps usually have bigger peaks, longer biceps look fuller but the circumference is lower.
That’s my dilemma, how can I determine whether my biceps are short or not, I’m assuming they are because I’m able I have quite a large gap between the start of my forearm and end of my bicep

Bicep genetics are cope tbh, either looks good

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and coispet
Bicep genetics are cope tbh, either looks good
Yeah definitely especially after you train them properly, I am more partial to shorter biceps tho the bicep peaks

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Yeah definitely especially after you train them properly, I am more partial to shorter biceps tho the bicep peaks
One of my biceps inserts shorter than the other, so idk

That’s my dilemma, how can I determine whether my biceps are short or not, I’m assuming they are because I’m able I have quite a large gap between the start of my forearm and end of my bicep
if you have a gap they are short, but short aren't worse or better.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and ElTruecel
if you have a gap they are short, but short aren't worse or better.
I’ll keep training them see how much the peak improves in a year or two

I’ll keep training them see how much the peak improves in a year or two
How old + how long you already training + whats your circumference?

How old + how long you already training + whats your circumference?
I can tell you my circumference tomorrow morning but I’ve been training on and off for 2 and a half years now, relatively okay progress not the best, not enough time to assess how well my biceps are developed yet

And I’m 18

I can tell you my circumference tomorrow morning but I’ve been training on and off for 2 and a half years now, relatively okay progress not the best, not enough time to assess how well my biceps are developed yet

And I’m 18
At my peak (2023 spring, 17y) I was 5'11, ≈78kg, 10-12% bf and had 39cm biceps. Interested to know if you biceps mog me

At my peak (2023 spring, 17y) I was 5'11, ≈78kg and had 39cm biceps. Do you biceps mog me?
We’ll see tomorrow bhai, I trained like a pussy or at least I used to, it’s been like 2 months I’ve been training consistently, no more soreness, going till failure and progressively overloading, body is at an all time peak as well

We’ll see tomorrow bhai, I trained like a pussy or at least I used to, it’s been like 2 months I’ve been training consistently, no more soreness, going till failure and progressively overloading, body is at an all time peak as well
And whats your height weight now? And approximate bf

And whats your height weight now? And approximate bf
I’m 6’2, comfortably at 80kg, and an approximate body fat would be 13%? I can see my abs well when I tense

I know I have to wait till my biceps are fully developed but I’ve seen a ton of guys that have just started working out and their bicep peaks are insane, my biceps look terrible and have no peak whatsoever but I’m able to fit 3 fingers between my bicep when I’m supinating

Is having a bicep peak something different and genetic or is it something that can be developed after a while?

Someone please explain the bicep anatomy regarding this
Fix ur face

mine are horrible

• So Sad
Reactions: coispet