Not sure if I prefer foidlets or tall foids

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Both are sexy as fuck tbh. Foidlets have a way easier time packing on serious phat ass and since their bodies are small, their feetsies are also small.

On the other hand, tall foids just look athletic, have sexy long legs especially in high heels, and they just look like they got good genes.

Not sure which one I prefer tbh

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
stop posting threads about which tranny you like more faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, virgin and WeiWei
  • Love it
Reactions: shia.jihadist
for just fucking probably foidlets but for marriage i'd want a girl that's above average but not tall,

so like 5'8 would be ideal

for just fucking probably foidlets but for marriage i'd want a girl that's above average but not tall,

so like 5'8 would be ideal
lmao this cuck wanna marry in 2024

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and WeiWei
I'm not cucking my sons by getting with a short female.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, 97baHater, noobs and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
tall foids are my weakness.

• Love it
i know you would marry a muscle mommy with a dick if she was 6'5"
Not dick. But a muscle mommy for sure. I wanna lick her abs and eat her ass

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
  • WTF
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Lmao it's random anyway, even with tall parents they can become manlets
True, short women just fucking disgust me.

• JFL
Not dick. But a muscle mommy for sure. I wanna lick her abs and eat her ass
gross,

i can someone tolerate such girls if they have big tits and ass but even then, the broad shoulders and muscular arms is a giga falio for me i don't understand how anyone can liike that shit

• +1
gross,

i can someone tolerate such girls if they have big tits and ass but even then, the broad shoulders and muscular arms is a giga falio for me i don't understand how anyone can liike that shit
I meant big tits and ass included lol

Both are sexy as fuck tbh. Foidlets have a way easier time packing on serious phat ass and since their bodies are small, their feetsies are also small.

On the other hand, tall foids just look athletic, have sexy long legs especially in high heels, and they just look like they got good genes.

Not sure which one I prefer tbh
I find foidlets more sexually attractive personally, they just look really submissive and breedable

Ready for my big cock to reach their liver

Over 5’7” is like a death sentence for me unless she has a model tier face and skinny body. I used to want a girl like that but they’re very rare and they just don’t give me the chance, whereas short girls have flipped it into easy mode and everything is just better with them.

If two girls have the same attractiveness then the tall one will fog the short one to oblivion, a tall girl with great skin and hair and body just screams genetic quality. I really wish I could fuck one. But girls around 5’3-5’4” like me way, way more.