Not sure if I'd want to be in a ltr, given a realistical opportunity

Deleted member 4563

Deleted member 4563

Kraken
Tbh tbh.
If I could, ofc.But sometimes tells me ltr is boring.I'd do barely do pump and dump a couple of times and dip with the juice.

Smash the like button if you agree.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Once you realize you will experience no meaningful romantic and sexual relationships with women over a continuous period of time and the only option left to breed and have a long-lasting relationship is betabuxxing or marrying off a cum dumpster this thread will click

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah and Deleted member 1476
Society is doomed.

Once you realize you will experience no meaningful romantic and sexual relationships with women over a continuous period of time and the only option left to breed and have a long-lasting relationship is betabuxxing or marrying off a cum dumpster this thread will click
What if I don't want to breed?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Many men, man

Tbh tbh.
If I could, ofc.But sometimes tells me ltr is boring.I'd do barely do pump and dump a couple of times and dip with the juice.

Smash the like button if you agree.
If you are under 27 or so you should live your life and fuck as many women as possible. After go into an LTR

I suppose chad is exposed to the whole foid clown circus from since he is a kid, but to me finding a partner would seem like a hassle and not worth it in the end

May be incel thinking

It's good for your mental health imo