Not sure if I'm balding, anyone available to pm?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Title. Can someone see if I am balding or not, or if it's just me being born with a big forehead/high hairline

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
pm

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and FailedNormieManlet
pm

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and FailedNormieManlet
Watch him send a pic like this

"Am I balding?"

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Nah I'm 21, my hair isn't at that level. But fuck I need to get on fin
I'm getting on fin when I'm in my 20s even if I'm not balding, apparently it can not only stop hair loss but has good potential for regrowth, the idea of having better hair in your 30s than in your 20s is enough reason for me to want to get on fin.

• +1
I'm getting on fin when I'm in my 20s even if I'm not balding, apparently it can not only stop hair loss but has good potential for regrowth, the idea of having better hair in your 30s than in your 20s is enough reason for me to want to get on fin.
Yeah I'm doing research on fin vs minox rn lol

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Pm me

• +1
If you had a high hairline during puberty and after then you are not balding but if you had a small forehead and your hairline went back far and now you have a big forehead you might be balding also check if your hair is thinning and stop jerking off your semen is good for your hair and skin

Title. Can someone see if I am balding or not, or if it's just me being born with a big forehead/high hairline
Wrinkle up your forhead. The hair should be close to the highest wrinkle