Not tryna sound like a cuck but why is it that so many of y’all here are so obsessed with women’s virginity?

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Same thing was going on back on .co
Why tho? Like, and a lot of the times the guys talking shit about “she must be a Virgin or I won’t do it” are like 18+, when ain’t it obvious that no girl over 18 (or really over 16 but that’s another discussion for another day) is not a Virgin? I mean I’m not saying u should go support some mother with bastard kids or some mom with no father, but damn bro, if I could get a girl in general, regardless of if she ain’t totally pure (when I say this I’m not saying I want some girl who’s fucked an entire football team or some nasty shit lol) then I wouldn’t mind. Some of y’all just needa face the fact that if ur over 18+, ur not finding a Virgin. Period.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 3832 and 6 others
Legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
all that matters is that she's cute and has low body count.

2 or 3 LTRs are fine if she's cute.

If she's a slut who gets ravaged in the club toilet stalls that's a different story.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Over, Deleted member 4645 and 7 others
I mean it makes sense why they care, but in reality you'll need to face the fact that girls are going to bang a bunch of dudes. Just don't take most women seriously and it won't bother you. my girlfriend has probably banged at least 15 guys, but I don't really care because I'm not marrying this girl nor am I spending a ton of money on her. Also 'low body count' in 2020 and beyond is still pretty high, most college girls aren't in LTRs, they're out at parties, clubs, festivals getting dick.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
all that matters is that she's cute and has low body count.

2 or 3 LTRs are fine if she's cute.

If she's a slut who gets ravaged in the club toilet stalls that's a different story.
yeah I agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Why tho? Like, and a lot of the times the guys talking shit about “she must be a Virgin or I won’t do it” are like 18+, when ain’t it obvious that no girl over 18 (or really over 16 but that’s another discussion for another day) is not a Virgin? I mean I’m not saying u should go support some mother with bastard kids or some mom with no father, but damn bro, if I could get a girl in general, regardless of if she ain’t totally pure (when I say this I’m not saying I want some girl who’s fucked an entire football team or some nasty shit lol) then I wouldn’t mind. Some of y’all just needa face the fact that if ur over 18+, ur not finding a Virgin. Period.
bro that formatting is cancer, dn rd

I mean it makes sense why they care, but in reality you'll need to face the fact that girls are going to bang a bunch of dudes. Just don't take most women seriously and it won't bother you. my girlfriend has probably banged at least 15 guys, but I don't really care because I'm not marrying this girl nor am I spending a ton of money on her.
brutal blackpill with the at least 15 guys thing, but at the end of the day at least you have a gf so there’s that.

brutal blackpill with the at least 15 guys thing, but at the end of the day at least you have a gf so there’s that.

15 is nothing. My friend's girlfriend in college would tell us stories about her roommates going to a party, finding a guy, fucking, and then repeating the next day and that some freshman girls had counts above 10 the first semester. Even the last 19 year old I hooked up with told me she banged a dude that looked like a model and lost count after 20 hookups. Note, I said hookups, that's not even counting short term flings, fwb, or boyfriends and this girl was plain looking af.

This is not even factoring in how getting dick from a dating app is even easier than ordering a pizza for women.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascensionrequired, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7079 and 5 others
but you sound autistic doe
15 is nothing. My friend's girlfriend in college would tell us stories about her roommates going to a party, finding a guy, fucking, and then repeating the next day and that some freshman girls had counts above 10 the first semester. Even the last 19 year old I hooked up with told me she banged a dude that looked like a model and lost count after 20 hookups. Note, I said hookups, that's not even counting short term flings, fwb, or boyfriends and this girl was plain looking af.

This is not even factoring in how getting dick from a dating app is even easier than ordering a pizza for women.
mirin modernity.
Mirin settling to this, chad. But i guess as bad pheno ethnic it's all you have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
but you sound autistic doe

mirin modernity.
Mirin settling to this, chad. But i guess as bad pheno ethnic it's all you have.
I probably am

What the fuck. Makes me lose hope for the future. I’m a junior in high school rn and I remember hearing girls going around starting to hook up with guys around freshmen year so like 14, 15 years old. Nasty

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I probably am

What the fuck. Makes me lose hope for the future. I’m a junior in high school rn and I remember hearing girls going around starting to hook up with guys around freshmen year so like 14, 15 years old. Nasty
i had some opportunities to settle with girls, so similar to this since it's the majority, but each time when the harsh questions came it was over tbh.
what's your body count ?
"i prefer not to tell, it's a matter of past i'm with you". i just next.
"more than 5.... but i won't tell exactly don't overthink"... etc

jfl

i had some opportunities to settle with girls, so similar to this since it's the majority, but each time when the harsh questions came it was over tbh.
what's your body count ?
"i prefer not to tell, it's a matter of past i'm with you". i just next.
"more than 5.... but i won't tell exactly don't overthink"... etc

jfl
usually if a girl tells you her body count they say multiply it by 5 I think

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
usually if a girl tells you her body count they say multiply it by 5 I think
i never got any girl telling me exactly their body count, only a minimum.
Do you imagine how much it is ?
jfl tbqh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
foid detected

Pair bonds.me

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Don't commit to foids that's it. All of them have a hidden slut inside them even religious ones. And we men have made them to be like that top 20% ones.

idk. all women are turbo sluts. If you've ever hung out with girls you would know they talk about penis 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, Over, HumidVent and 2 others
I don't care tbh
It's a meme

• +1
Reactions: john2
Ive dated virgins and Ive dated roasties (im sorry for being low t) virgins are far more loyal, but since I wasnt a mentally a man I didnt appreciate it and thought it didn't make a difference but it does

I don't care tbh
It's a meme
Legit, same.

my future wife is only allowed to have had sex with 1-2 guys prior to me, not even lying
higher than that and I’ll forever have some feeling of straight disgust towards her.

my future wife is only allowed to have had sex with 1-2 guys prior to me, not even lying
higher than that and I’ll forever have some feeling of straight disgust towards her.
Would it be wrong for her to have feelings or disgust towards you for the amount of times you’ve beaten ur dick?

The only reason why it matters to me is because when I fuck her I don't want STDs.

I'm not a fan of using condoms because of how little you feel when you wear them.

Either I experience the fullest pleasure of penetrating a woman or I don't have sex at all.

My balls itch

alot of us grew up with normal mothers who set an example of a good, loyal mother. if ur whore gf is sleeping with guys at 14, do u think shes gonna make a good girlfriend. ur gonna constantly feel the need to accept her for the whore she is. not worth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Only redpilled guys care about virginity stuff though. Blackpilled guys know that no woman is virgin beyond 18

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 6164
virgin girls mog but they simply don't exist anymore. imagine having to lower ur demands because of supply. gay, very gay.

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
You actually plan on getting married? Cuck behavior ngl

virgins pair-bond better. Mate of mine has a gf he deflowered and she's a much better girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Over
You actually plan on getting married? Cuck behavior ngl

Getting married and having children with a loyal, caring woman don't make you a cuck.

A cuckold is a man who is raising a child of another man who impregnated his wife.

• +1
Reactions: Over
If She has had more than 1 dick = whore = by the power of Allah let me take a knife and cut her head off

Whores should be put down and other women kept on a leash.

Islam is the future otherwise we'll be seeing 16 years olds fucking 50+ guys already

Getting married and having children with a loyal, caring woman don't make you a cuck.

A cuckold is a man who is raising a child of another man who impregnated his wife.
Marriage is definitely cuck behavior unless you’re really religious.

man-proposing-to-woman-picture-id883744002

man-proposing-stock-image-4624621.jpg

J F L. There’s nothing in it for men and the entire process from the proposal to the wedding to the divorce is catered to foids

Honestly, I'm not so obsessed with this as some are. And I don't really care what her body count is for FWB's, hookups, even to some degree unserious LTR's. But if it's a serious LTR leading to marriage, then the less partners she's had the better. 1 or 2 previous relationship or virgin ideally. The stats are very clear on this. They're way more loyal, way less likely to cheat, and makes for a way better wife.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers