Not wiping your ass makes you more masculine

D

Deleted member 16861

Diamond
think about it. there is nothing more feminine then using a product on your body. Makeup is a product and primarily used by Foids and applied on the female body. By the same logic, wiping your ass with the product called "toilet paper" is feminine, because toilet paper= product and a product applied to the body, in this case the male buttock, is considered feminine. Feminine = not masculine, therefore wiping your ass= feminine, and therefore NOT MASCULINE. Not masculine equals feminine and therefore is a non dimorphic trait for a man.. I havent wiped my ass in 4 years and i only shower once a week and i am DROWNING IN PUSSY right now because foids can smell my superior masculinity from miles away. If you shit and you wipe your ass you instantly become a foid and therefore you wont be able to bring your genetic material to the next generation.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BucketCrab, klamus, Deleted member 14561 and 10 others
does it increase testosterone production though?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 17345 and 2 others
think about it. there is nothing more feminine then using a product on your body. Makeup is feminine and by the same logic, wiping your ass with the product called "toilet paper" is feminine. Feminine = not masculine therefore wiping your ass= not a man. I havent wiped my ass in 4 years and i only shower once a week and i am DROWNING IN PUSSY right now because foids can sense my superior masculinity from miles away. If you shit and you wipe your ass you instantly become a foid and therefore you wont be able to reproduce your genetics.
2894283 1856286 1588075063112 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17595, chawaje and 12 others
Same except I swim in dogshit everyday and women see me as masculine.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Sweat is full of pheromones. I dont use a shower gel either. But having feces on your ass, then sitting on it and smearing it on your pants, becoming visible to others? There is nothing masculine about being covered in feces in my opinion, but I might be wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, klamus, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
Lifefuel for indians JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, klamus, Deleted member 14561 and 3 others
high iq take

pretty based thread

Sweat is full of pheromones. I dont use a shower gel either. But having feces on your ass, then sitting on it and smearing it on your pants, becoming visible to others? There is nothing masculine about being covered in feces in my opinion, but I might be wrong
woman are primitive in their mind, and the smell of feces stimulates the primitive mind

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
imagine cucking yourself by willingly getting rid of your pheromones

Attachments

• Capture d’écran, le 2022-05-26 à 10.08.24.png
    Capture d’écran, le 2022-05-26 à 10.08.24.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
Suck my asshole u dirty faggot

rape makes you more masculine

just shit yourself theory

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and bogii
FTivyDEVEAYRM5T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Did an Indian post this?

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Wiping still leaves shit behind, Its best to use a toilet bidet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896 and Deleted member 19036
imagine cucking yourself by willingly getting rid of your pheromones
What a cuck if you don't mark your pants and couch as your territory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 5815
i agr33

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036