Not your fault

NationalWarrior

NationalWarrior

Future Dad
If you are in a bad situation in life, it is probable it is not your fault, and when you realize that other people are pushing you down you need to wake up.
It is your fault when you realize about it and do not do anything to solve it, just follow the path you are in until you see the next exit and move to YOUR path, the path that YOU chose, or you may go off-road to try and find your path, you could get a better or a worse path by doing this , but for some people there is no choice.

Think for a moment, what is my situation right now? Where will I be in 5 years if nothing changes? Do I want that life? Did I choose that life? Or I just followed blindly what other people told me to do? Did I let them define me?

• +1
Reactions: spdxer, lemonnz, Ultimate Subhuman™ and 4 others
truth bomb here, many things are not my fault but im slowly ascending rn in all aspects

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Sub5kang
If you are in a bad situation in life, it is probable it is not your fault, and when you realize that other people are pushing you down you need to wake up.
It is your fault when you realize about it and do not do anything to solve it, just follow the path you are in until you see the next exit and move to YOUR path, the path that YOU chose, or you may go off-road to try and find your path, you could get a better or a worse path by doing this , but for some people there is no choice.

Think for a moment, what is my situation right now? Where will I be in 5 years if nothing changes? Do I want that life? Did I choose that life? Or I just followed blindly what other people told me to do? Did I let them define me?
Trvthnvke read every molecule

Truth Nuke +1 rep