• Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach, LuckyBeast, User28823 and 2 others
You inspired me bhai

how about drinking on wedesday night

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and AlbinoMaxxer
Whatcha drinking saar, im drinking straight fireball

Doesnt change a thing for me tbh, u?
Mirin, haven’t started yet, but I’ll go get some beers, probably coors banquet or some shit

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
red wine + shrooms + cigarettes is my go to combination

nothing in life so far beats this

• +1
Mirin, haven’t started yet, but I’ll go get some beers, probably coors banquet or some shit
Cant do beers, don’t want to get mega bloated and hate the taste tbh

• +1
Reactions: ey88
red wine + shrooms + cigarettes is my go to combination

nothing in life so far beats this
Never tried any, only plan to try wine, cigarettes are disgusting and shrooms just scare me tbh

Htn ogre is gonna do some tomfoolery :feelskek::feelskek: watch out for the police:cop::cop::cop::cop:

• +1
Cant do beers, don’t want to get mega bloated and hate the taste tbh
Understandable, if I was gonna get hard liquor I’d probably get some jager or jack daniels

• +1
Htn ogre is gonna do some tomfoolery :feelskek::feelskek: watch out for the police:cop::cop::cop::cop:
Last time i got a rape allegation but it fell through, foid said muh she never said that but i was told otherwise, she wouldnt care if i raped her or not tbh

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
Understandable, if I was gonna get hard liquor I’d probably get some jager or jack daniels
Jack daniels mogs as well, need to get that after im done with this handle

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Last time i got a rape allegation but it fell through, foid said muh she never said that but i was told otherwise, she wouldnt care if i raped her or not tbh
if you aint got at least a couple u aint a real slayer

• +1
if you aint got at least a couple u aint a real slayer
He would know…

IMG 2258

• +1
It's not rape if she wouldn't care then it's consent I think

• +1
Nothing beats creepshotting college girls on a Tuesday night.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Elab tbh, i agree though

me very soon

speaking from experience:feelshmm:

well she would love if it if i did, she tried to make me go in raw as well
Good shit but can't relate to these Chad ramblings

• +1
Never tried any, only plan to try wine, cigarettes are disgusting and shrooms just scare me tbh
buy good quality red wine if you're just sipping on wine (something light or medium bodied like a good pinot noir, merlot or shiraz)

cabernet sauvignons are very alcoholic and suitable for meals only imo

life's too short for bad wine so only bother getting the best if you can

microdosing shrooms is fun, you don't really trip out that much, but the effect is very relaxing with mild euphoria

nicotine is really cool dude, you're missing out

but be mindful that cigarettes are highly addictive due to how convenient they are to carry and smoke, plus the euphoria and relaxtion from nicotine doesn't last long

Elab tbh, i agree though

me very soon

if ur a slayer u will have girls eventually sad u only used them as hole hence they will allege u raped them to not appear like a slut

• +1
Good shit but can't relate to these Chad ramblings
I mog her pretty hard tbh, she’s a 5’9 aryan low mtb to me but ppl on here rate her high mtb-low htb for some reason

• JFL
I mog her pretty hard tbh, she’s a 5’9 aryan low mtb to me but ppl on here rate her high mtb-low htb for some reason
You post girls you know irl on here🤣

• +1
Elab tbh, i agree though

me very soon

If you feel bored, remember you can be an alcoholic😍

• +1
if ur a slayer u will have girls eventually sad u only used them as hole hence they will allege u raped them to not appear like a slut
Makes sense tbh she keeps asking me if im gonna leave her and i just laugh jfl, she knows i could care less about her
buy good quality red wine if you're just sipping on wine (something light or medium bodied like a good pinot noir, merlot or shiraz)

cabernet sauvignons are very alcoholic and suitable for meals only imo

life's too short for bad wine so only bother getting the best if you can

microdosing shrooms is fun, you don't really trip out that much, but the effect is very relaxing with mild euphoria

nicotine is really cool dude, you're missing out

but be mindful that cigarettes are highly addictive due to how convenient they are to carry and smoke, plus the euphoria and relaxtion from nicotine doesn't last long
i will take these into account, thanks bhai. However, i think ill steer away from nic because ive seen a lot of people ruin their lives with it

Makes sense tbh she keeps asking me if im gonna leave her and i just laugh jfl, she knows i could care less about her

i will take these into account, thanks bhai. However, i think ill steer away from nic because ive seen a lot of people ruin their lives with it
you're right about nicotine

look, i personally only smoke a maximum of two cigarettes per week

i've been able to keep things this way for months now, almost a year... i've never felt the need to smoke more than two cigarettes per week

also, don't smoke cigarettes when you're stressed or are having a bad day because that's how you get addicted to nicotine (the same is the case with alcohol)

you need to understand yourself truly first and ask yourself if you have good self control levels or not and then try out cigarettes

• +1
Mirin low inhibness
Everyone knows i looksmax irl they always say i mog as a joke and who cares if they know? I dont give a flying fuck tbh

• +1
Cheers bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: matka and AlbinoMaxxer
you're right about nicotine

look, i personally only smoke a maximum of two cigarettes per week

i've been able to keep things this way for months now, almost a year... i've never felt the need to smoke more than two cigarettes per week

also, don't smoke cigarettes when you're stressed or are having a bad day because that's how you get addicted to nicotine (the same is the case with alcohol)

you need to understand yourself truly first and ask yourself if you have good self control levels or not and then try out cigarettes
Yah i have a bad addiction personality so ik id get addicted like i got addicted to alcohol, im also on accutane so ik my liver is begging for help jfl

Everyone knows i looksmax irl they always say i mog as a joke and who cares if they know? I dont give a flying fuck tbh
Works for you and clav cause you're both htn. Personally need to ascend first but either way don't want to be associated with some goofy mfers like Dillon and Syrian psycho or the lesbian looking guy archie.
There was a rule about looksmaxing that existed before it became mainstream.
Rule 1 you don't talk about looksmaxing
Rule 2 you don't talk about looksmaxing (fight club reference)

• +1
Works for you and clav cause you're both htn. Personally need to ascend first but either way don't want to be associated with some goofy mfers like Dillon and Syrian psycho or the lesbian looking guy archie.
There was a rule about looksmaxing that existed before it became mainstream.
Rule 1 you don't talk about looksmaxing
Rule 2 you don't talk about looksmaxing (fight club reference)
Jfl im not htn though i just get lucky