Nothing Beats meeting organically the love of your Life during uni years

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Sharing the struggle of the exams, feeling the Power of the youth, slowly forming a bond, living stories together. Do you really think you can fill that void with a random girl from a dating app or from a club?? How foolish. That's not how Life Is supposed to be. I'll never forget the girls Who i fell in love with. Nor i Will be able to feel those same feelings again. That's why Life Is truly over After your graduation, It doesn't matter how old you look or how successful you are on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: starvecell, laaltin, MoggerGaston and 8 others
The girls from college are fucking chads from tinder

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
The girls from college are fucking chads from tinder
Bro wake up. I don't know what kind of shitty college you go to. All women prefer to meet a man organically, only sluts want the chad from tinder tò have sex

• +1
Reactions: laaltin, ihearvoices, Prince of Pakistan and 3 others
I went to university to learn not make friends and LTRs :forcedsmile:

I'm serious. To this day I fucking regret it deeply. I blame my curry parents and culture for this. They actually think the university experience is just for learning. Lmao.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaltin, MoggerGaston, the BULL and 1 other person
I went to university to learn not make friends and LTRs :forcedsmile:

I'm serious. To this day I fucking regret it deeply. I blame my curry parents and culture for this. They actually think the university experience is just for learning. Lmao.
The reality Is that if you're post uni and on dating apps you already Lost at the game of love.... An ultimate blackpill many don't want to swallow. University Is absolutely the best time of your Life to find a like minded person Who Is serious about a ltr.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, deadstock, Meister! and 3 others
Sharing the struggle of the exams, feeling the Power of the youth, slowly forming a bond, living stories together. Do you really think you can fill that void with a random girl from a dating app or from a club?? How foolish. That's not how Life Is supposed to be. I'll never forget the girls Who i fell in love with. Nor i Will be able to feel those same feelings again. That's why Life Is truly over After your graduation, It doesn't matter how old you look or how successful you are on tinder.
dont have to remind my autistic ass what im missing out on nigger:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and the BULL
dont have to remind my autistic ass what im missing out on nigger:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Bro you're still in time. Make those experiences or you'll regret It deeply. No Becky on tinder Is going to give you those kind of feelings ever again, don't fall for looksmax autism

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Walked around in a big city today with a good large university nearby
Saw so many very gl girls

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and the BULL
Bro you're still in time. Make those experiences or you'll regret It deeply. No Becky on tinder Is going to give you those kind of feelings ever again, don't fall for looksmax autism
ill already have beckyies from snapchat that i fucked, i can pull like a normal amount im just turbo autist who will never get the long term love

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
The reality Is that if you're post uni and on dating apps you already Lost at the game of love.... An ultimate blackpill many don't want to swallow. University Is absolutely the best time of your Life to find a like minded person Who Is serious about a ltr.
Of course you should try to make the most out of your college/university life but most of these girls are already on dating apps and dating/hooking up with chads/tyrones from other unis, etc...

That's why I'm saying my life is over because I missed out on everything.

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
Also, minimum requirement to go to uni is 6'3, and HTN. Anyone below that, if admitted will suffer a lot. It is what it is.

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!
Bro wake up. I don't know what kind of shitty college you go to. All women prefer to meet a man organically, only sluts want the chad from tinder tò have sex

good luck trying to explain this to basement dwellers here

• JFL
Also, minimum requirement to go to uni is 6'3, and HTN. Anyone below that, if admitted will suffer a lot. It is what it is.

i'm 179cm and chadlite (in a country where every other guy is 6ft4) and i had my heartbeat increase from dopamine spikes whenever i d go to class or an exam

why are you guys so limited in your observations and input

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and Nick.Harte
Now imagine this with someone from prelominary school, when you both are knnocent children.

i'm 179cm and chadlite (in a country where every other guy is 6ft4) and i had my heartbeat increase from dopamine spikes whenever i d go to class or an exam

why are you guys so limited in your observations and input
you're among the wrong people then. Ain't no way you ain't getting mogged by 6'4+ Tyrone.
6'6 @tomcaelum mogs hard.

These post are hetting more and more relatable, but the coling capacity reamins the same

• +1
you're among the wrong people then. Ain't no way you ain't getting mogged by 6'4+ Tyrone.
6'6 @tomcaelum mogs hard.

i m not saying im the biggest mogger around, just that ... i m not complaining

• +1
i m not saying im the biggest mogger around, just that ... i m not complaining
Yeah but it's pointless if you're not these guys. 6'5 Chad with blonde hairs, and blue eyes or 6'6 Tyrone with a masculine pretty boy face.(with good bones)

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
im in uni hope i experience this:love:

• +1
Yeah but it's pointless if you're not these guys. 6'5 Chad with blonde hairs, and blue eyes or 6'6 Tyrone with a masculine pretty boy face.(with good bones)

this is like being a billionaire but crying because you are not zuckerberg or musk. or, even better, being a guy with 0 skills and qualifications rejecting solid jobs because in your head you are CEO of forbes 500 company or nothing. extremely stupid defense mechanism

• JFL
I'm staying a virgin till 25 because of my moral code I can't bro

this is like being a billionaire but crying because you are not zuckerberg or musk. or, even better, being a guy with 0 skills and qualifications rejecting solid jobs because in your head you are CEO of forbes 500 company or nothing. extremely stupid defense mechanism
nah bro. I'm being realistic here. The examples i've given are the minimum you need to be a great life.If you think they are the extermes, then you're wrong because i never mentioned top models who are modelling for vogue, etc...In fact, these are the real moggers and those who have it easy in life and get handed everything. Be a millionaire, travel around the world, get a lot of chicks, have millions of followers on social medias, owning a lot of apartments in different countries, having a private jet, etc..... This is an extreme example and I've never said this btw.

nah bro. I'm being realistic here. The examples i've given are the minimum you need to be a great life.If you think they are the extermes, then you're wrong because i never mentioned top models who are modelling for vogue, etc...In fact, these are the real moggers and those who have it easy in life and get handed everything. Be a millionaire, travel around the world, get a lot of chicks, have millions of followers on social medias, owning a lot of apartments in different countries, having a private jet, etc..... This is an extreme example and I've never said this btw.

you are speaking from a position of a sexless loser from the bottom of the social power pyramid, no surprise you'll feel the need to overcompensate with these fantasy scenarios 99.999% people dont need to lead perfectly happy lives

you are saying i and guys like me should feel like shit despite having a pleasant experience in life 24/7 just because, somewhere out there, there are people who have it even better. that's nothing but your psyche overcompensating for you not even having that. extremely typical and generic

• JFL
you are speaking from a position of a sexless loser from the bottom of the social power pyramid, no surprise you'll feel the need to overcompensate with these fantasy scenarios 99.999% people dont need to lead perfectly happy lives

you are saying i and guys like me should feel like shit despite having a pleasant experience in life 24/7 just because, somewhere out there, there are people who have it even better. that's nothing but your psyche overcompensating for you not even having that. extremely typical and generic
Let's see how happy you'll be when you see your gf lusting over 6'7 Tyrone one day. Then, you'll know what I'm talking about buddy.
You cannot be happy as a man when you're below 6'5. You're just lying to yourself unless you have a fucking PSL model face who has been receving modelling contracts from top modelling agencies. Then I can understand that you have something to be proud of but how can you be better than the 6'5 Chad / 6'7 Tyrone, who plays basketball/football ? Those people fucking exist and these are the guys who banging all the chicks, getting respected by everyone, asserting dominance whenever they want, and rarely getting face and heigtmogged(happens only once a year).

You know what's gonna happen when those chicks who have been giving you Ioi's see 6'6 Tyrone in front of them ?? They'd instantly drop their panties, and bend over the moment they take a quick glance at him.

King68TheGreat doesn't do shit and foids still approach him. Foids with their bfs hit on him. You'll never know how it feels to be him.
You gotta have the full package.
Face
Height
BBC

This is why i am in uni at 29yo and will be for next 4 years.

Only problem is i rot in my room

• +1

Nothing in life comes close to the freshmen year of university, nothing

• +1
Reactions: the BULL