NOTHING beats Mogging at a Music Festival

Deleted member 9666

Deleted member 9666

Send
ABORT NOW INCEL FOR THIS WILL APPEAR TO BE A BRAG THREAD

There are 5'9 incels on this forum who unironically feel height mogged when a 6'0 normie gets on the same bus as them. JFL YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT BEING MOGGED ACTUALLY FEELS LIKE. YOU ARE INSECURE AND SOFT. Public transit is a fucking joke. That's as lowkey as it gets. Most people are in their own little world they won't even notice you until some time passes. Half the people on transit don't even fucking look up from their iphone. The number 1 rule of life takes place at a music festival or rave. MOG OR BE MOGGED PHAGGOT. If you are a chadlite or above and you've never been to a music festival or rave, then you don't even know the true meaning of mogging. Clubs barely come close. Never have I ever got so many fucking dirty looks from other guys than when I was holding my half naked girlfriend with my shirt off after cutting for 6 months while standing in the middle of the crowd at a music festival/rave. Guys love to push other guys while going through the crowd because they are drunk/high and asserting dominance. They dont fucking dare touch me when im holding a hot girl, but they give me a dirty look while passing before pushing the skinny malet and his ugly gf standing next to me. I give them a dirty look as they walk by and we just stare at each other while holding eye contact. Fucking pussies. But then of course, a 6'4 chad that is 2x bigger than me will eventually come through the crowd with a girl hotter than mine on his arm, and hell fucking push me and my girl out of the way just to get through the crowd. MOGGED, WHILE HOLDING A FUCKING GIRL TOO...AND JUST LIKE THAT IM BROUGHT BACK TO REALITY. IM A FUCKING PUSSY. THERES LEVELS TO THIS SHIT.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5818, Timelessbrah and 9 others
46A1F31D B64F 49B2 A141 70F2FAC19A98

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WagedandReady, Entschuldigung, BradAniston and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 8576
Joined Sep 12, 2020
Incase you didn't know, we don't read
dn rd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WagedandReady, Matthias8272, Hozay and 1 other person
not even the first proton of the first atom of the first pixel of the first letter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367, Ponder, Entschuldigung and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 4671 and 3 others
JoinedJul 26, 2020
Goblin
‎‎Top 1.3% OnlyFans

JoinedApr 13, 2019Posts17,854Reputation34,864Time online227d 20h 38m

Joined Sep 12, 2020
Incase you didn't know, we don't read
dn rd

PHAGGOT DID U JUST REGISTRATION DATE MOGG ME? SEND BODYBUILDING.COM/PUAHATE USERNAME. I WAS ON BOTH OF THOSE AT AGE 17/18 IN 2013/2014.

PSL MOGGED.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
PHAGGOT DID U JUST REGISTRATION DATE MOGG ME? SEND BODYBUILDING.COM/PUAHATE USERNAME.
im not subhuman enough to have used puahate however i lurked on bb but never registered

im 17
MOGGED AGAIN

PHAGGOT DID U JUST REGISTRATION DATE MOGG ME? SEND BODYBUILDING.COM/PUAHATE USERNAME. I WAS ON BOTH OF THOSE AT AGE 17.

PSL MOGGED.
you didn’t know? @wasted is the creator of puahate and bodybuilding and only joined this forum to shitpost

• JFL
Reactions: wasted
im not subhuman enough to have used puahate however i lurked on bb but never registered

im 17
MOGGED AGAIN

NEW FAG TRAIT: HAVING NO IDEA THAT PUAHATE WAS MOSTLY JUST BODYBUILDING.COM MISCERS TROLLING. THIS FORUM WILL ALWAYS HAVE MORE SUBHUMANS THAN PUAHATE. INCEL WAS A TERM USED AS A JOKE ON THAT FORUM. JFL.

NEW FAG TRAIT: HAVING NO IDEA THAT PUAHATE WAS MOSTLY JUST BODYBUILDING.COM MISCERS TROLLING. THIS FORUM WILL ALWAYS HAVE MORE SUBHUMANS THAN PUAHATE. INCEL WAS A TERM USED AS A JOKE ON THAT FORUM. JFL.
and er

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9666
Misc was the biggest online incel community ever just lmao :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 9666

>not getting head in the middle of the festival

dn read cause low formatting skills

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Deleted member 8576
Music fest is indeed mog or be mogged environment ngl tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 5634
Music fest is indeed mog or be mogged environment ngl tbqh

Feels good to mog there. If you are tall as fuck you can mog. If you are on steroids or jacked and lean you can mog. If you are chad or chad lite you can mog. If you have a hot girlfriend you can mog. If you are a combination of all those things, you can mog.

But eventually, you will be mogged and humbled.

If i was a subhuman incel attenting a music festival, I would actually commit suicide the next day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and toolateforme
Feels good to mog there. If you are tall as fuck you can mog. If you are on steroids or jacked and lean you can mog. If you are chad or chad lite you can mog. If you have a hot girlfriend you can mog. If you are a combination of all those things, you can mog.

If i was a subhuman incel attenting a music festival, I would actually commit suicide the next day.
Hahahahaha im subhuman and willing to do that tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 9666
Hahahahaha im subhuman and willing to do that tbh

Im kidding bro. I only say that because all I have going for me is my looks. Other than that, im a loser. I just turned 24, I only have a few years of mogging at festivals left... then its OVER. Hell... I could start balding tomorrow and im fucking DONE. If you go you will be mogged but most of the people there are nice. Most chads will not push you but say "excuse me bro", "thanks brother". Occasionally you will be pushed and mogged but most of the people their are on MDMA and happy as fuck to rave with you. Its actually an amazing experience and like nothing else. I recommend you experience it, regardless of who you are.

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
How tall are you OP

Im kidding bro. I only say that because all I have going for me is my looks. Other than that, im a loser. I just turned 24, I only have a few years of mogging at festivals left... then its OVER. Hell... I could start balding tomorrow and im fucking DONE. If you go you will be mogged but most of the people there are nice. Most chads will not push you but say "excuse me bro", "thanks brother". Occasionally you will be pushed and mogged but most of the people their are on MDMA and happy as fuck to rave with you. Its actually an amazing experience and like nothing else. I recommend you experience it, regardless of who you are.
Ive been few times in my own country and it was amazing.
But im manlet standing 176cm tall, with 0.93 midface ratio and i see 198cm niggers with compact midface all the time there.
I belong to office doing some shitty job locked up in my own world with subhumans so i dont risk questioning my real value in the real world.
Maybe i should just rope.

Not a single word

How tall are you OP

I don't really height mog, although its really obvious that the 5'9 average height statistic is accurate here. I am only 5'11 1/2 shoes off measured by a doctor. I have a nice body + decent face. Definitely not a chad.

Ive been few times in my own country and it was amazing.
But im manlet standing 176cm tall, with 0.93 midface ratio and i see 198cm niggers with compact midface all the time there.
I belong to office doing some shitty job locked up in my own world with subhumans so i dont risk questioning my real value in the real world.
Maybe i should just rope.

So you are in between 5'9 and 5'10. It could be way worse bro, although I do not know what country you live in. The average height here is 5'9. Face>Height as long as you're average height.

GOING ON A FESTIVAL WITH YOUR GF IS CUCKED AND DAYUUTH TRAIT

Only nerds go to music festivals xD

Mogging guys feels so good its like an addiction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9666, Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 4991
OP is an abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
just got to ONE and you’ll see I know wtf I’m talking about
Yes I'm aware of what you're talking about... Its just the way it is when you have a large concentration of people in one place. You're much more likely to get mogged.