Nothing beats slowly growing up to mog your older brother

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
My brother use to relentlessly bully me for my looks and beat my ass all throughout my childhood.

But as of late im taller than him, wider than him and have a larger skull than him

The only thing he mogs me in is physique because he gymcels. But if I were to also start going to the gym id mog him there too because of frame

He is the reason im on here, and all the years of bullying me for my looks will come back to bite him in the ass :lasereyes:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, YUNGMAXXER, Deleted member 21146 and 2 others
Can't relate because I'm an only child

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Mr.Proper
My brother use to relentlessly bully me for my looks and beat my ass all throughout my childhood.

But as of late im taller than him, wider than him and have a larger skull than him

The only thing he mogs me in is physique because he gymcels. But if I were to also start going to the gym id mog him there too because of frame

He is the reason im on here, and all the years of bullying me for my looks will come back to bite him in the ass :lasereyes:
fax gl brah, u will hairmog too since the age pill claims him first

:love::love::love: ascend

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

JFL same shit here. my brother (3 years older) called me ugly on a daily basis a couple of years ago. im in good relation to him now but its ironic that i have a lot more success with girls and my gf even said that my brother looks like me, but im a better looking version

was kinda mad at my gf for pointing it out 2-3 times and told her to stop doing it because i know how important looks are in life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Bitchwhipper2 and Vain786
Younger brothers are always slayer

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
3 years older than me but didn't call me ugly. However he was the most popular kid in school, best football player and the strongest. He bullied me quite a lot, but that's because he was mean.

Now he's broke, divorced with 1 kid from a tranny, no prospects. I gymcel so mog him physically. About same height. I'm richer also.

I feel a sense of karma, but kind of feel sorry because his life is fucked up.

• JFL
Brother mogged me brutally. He was the fit dude and although shorter than me he got all the girls. Better face aswell. Now he got fat because of breakup and he has never been the same

• +1
Aren't you an manlet? Or did you grow?

My brother also treated me like shit. I mog him to shit in every way tbh but I broke contact with him cuz why waste time of dickchead subhumans.

How do you know that you still grow? Age?
18, but I assume im still growing because ive slowly grown in the last few months. Consistent measuring evening height and morning height

Was also 0.5cm shorter than him at the end of last year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693